Announcement

Collapse

Lobby Guidelines

You've made it through the revolving doors and now you can mingle and mill about. If you feel like spamming, please head down the hall to the right to the RecRoom. But, if you'd like to meet people, chat about nothing in particular, you know...have polite conversation that doesn't seem to fit easily into any of the other rooms, this is the place!

The Lobby is not for serious debates, there are other areas for those types of conversations. It is more for relaxed chatting or discussing things that don't fit elsewhere. Politics, religion and philosophy have their own place on the site

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Funny Political Picture Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• traffic.jpg

In all fairness, Biden lost his wife and 13-month-old daughter in a car wreck. So he has more to reminisce about than his windshield.

Comment

Let sleeping dogs lie. He probably does less damage this way
        How would we know the difference?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          traffic.jpg

In all fairness, Biden lost his wife and 13-month-old daughter in a car wreck. So he has more to reminisce about than his windshield.
          And yet another story he lies about. Continues to blame the driver of the other vehicle, who he keeps saying was drunk (he "drank his lunch"). Police reports say that Biden's wife swerved into his path and he wasn't intoxicated.

You may have heard that Biden lost his wife and daughter in a horrifying drunk-driving wreck, the fault of a monster of a man who irresponsibly “drank his lunch,” as Biden puts it.

Never happened.

Biden’s wife and daughter did, in fact, die in a car wreck. That is true. It is not true that the driver of the other car was drunk, that he had been drinking, or that there was any reason to believe he was drunk or had been drinking — or even that he was at fault. The late Mrs. Biden “drove into the path of [the] tractor-trailer,” the police report says. But Biden, like every other third-rate ward-heeler of his ilk, thinks and speaks only in terms of good guys and bad guys, white hats and black hats — and if something bad happens to good people, then it must be because somebody in a black hat did something nefarious. The driver of that truck went to his grave haunted by Biden’s lies, to the point where his children were forced to beg the vice president to stop defaming their late father. The casual cruelty with which Biden is willing to subordinate the lives of ordinary people to his political ambitions — for the sake of a petty tear-jerker line in one of his occasionally plagiarized stump speeches — is remarkable.

He hasn't stopped.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• The Green New Deal

It's not like you can get it started by taking a can of gas to it.

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

HawaiiJoe2.jpg
                                Maybe he should have just stuck with "No comment"

Comment