Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can update me on the last 6 or 8 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to Tweb. I might be past your time, arriving in 2006 (lurking for about a year or so prior).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by FormerBabyC View Post
      Did Catholicity or KingsGambit have other names long ago because I don't recognize them.
      I think they came after you disappeared. Catholicity had numbers after her name at first.
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Welcome back to Tweb. I might be past your time, arriving in 2006 (lurking for about a year or so prior).
        I might still have been on and participating in 2006. I'm too old to remember back that far as to what was going on in my life, but let me try in relation to life events......... 2006, oldest a junior, youngest 8th grade, middle a freshman ... yes, yes I would have been on Tweb back then, LOLOLOL Thank you for the mental exercise!

Comment

I might still have been on and participating in 2006. I'm too old to remember back that far as to what was going on in my life, but let me try in relation to life events......... 2006, oldest a junior, youngest 8th grade, middle a freshman ... yes, yes I would have been on Tweb back then, LOLOLOL Thank you for the mental exercise!
          I recall discussing Orthodoxy with A-man, so that would have been 2008.
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I'm thinking now, we were married in 2002 and divorced in 2010, so 2006 was somewhere in the middle so I'm pretty sure we were on then. I remember Aman telling me you were attending the orthodox church back then too.

Comment

any other oldtimers care to provide some additional date references? can you all remember back that far? LOLOL -- OBP -- what year did I win fantasy football as PrettyPinkFlowers?

Comment

any other oldtimers care to provide some additional date references? can you all remember back that far? LOLOL -- OBP -- what year did I win fantasy football as PrettyPinkFlowers?
                According to Yahoo, 2008.
                sigpic

Comment

wait -- why can't i have a signature?

Comment

wait -- why can't i have a signature?
                    You need to have at least 25 (IIRC) posts. We were getting spammers who put their spam links in their signatures.
                    sigpic

Comment

You were before my time, but it's a pleasure to meet you!
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

what is IIRC? and i'll start posting. i'm certainly NOT spam.

Comment

what is IIRC?
                          If I Recall Correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                            If I Recall Correctly.
                            Lovely. Yet another shining example of me being 'old' and 'outdated' ........... smhs.........

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                              If I Recall Correctly.
                              Actually, it stands for I Ingest Ritz Crackers.
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Oh, and as for the question in the title......

You're stupid. No, YOUR stupid. Liar! I'm reporting you. Idiot! No, YOU're an idiot.

rinse, repeat
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment