Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      Was this song used in any movie trailers? I feel like I might've heard it used in one, but I can't remember which, if at all.
      Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

• A little different than my regular fare (to say the least), but I'm really liking her stuff.

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Prelude and Fugue for organ in E flat major (JS Bach)
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• A Norwegian Lutheran hymn with a Zulu-melody. English subtitles included, although it's a bit clumsily translated. Should still be enough to get the basic meaning across.

Comment

• Blott En Dag - You American's might know it as "Day by Day (and with each passing moment)"
              Last edited by JonathanL; 06-23-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fm93 View Post
                  Was this song used in any movie trailers? I feel like I might've heard it used in one, but I can't remember which, if at all.
                  Just to be honest with you, I have not been to the movie theater in over four years so I have no idea.

I love PtM's sound as much as any band I've heard in a long time, but I don't like that atheism seems to be a recurring theme in their music.
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                    Blott En Dag - You American's might know it as "Day by Day (and with each passing moment)"
                    Quite possibly my most favorite hymn ever.
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• A groovy Vintage cover of, "Black Hole Sun." Found this channel via my Saturday Night Pathfinder Group, and I'm sorta hooked now.
                      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by arnoldo View Post
                        Looks like an edited version of the original, which was done when GWB was president.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          Looks like an edited version of the original, which was done when GWB was president.
                          Dave Mustaine has always struck me as a guy who operates well outside conventional political labels.
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            Dave Mustaine has always struck me as a guy who operates well outside conventional political labels.
                            Yeah, but this version of the video is not his.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Gah. Great performance on a fretless guitar (followed by an epic drum solo) ruined by an unprintable song name. Search Youtube for "The Aristocrats - Boing, We'll Do It Live! Full Concert".

Here's a sampling of him playing around on one instead:

Last edited by One Bad Pig; 06-25-2016, 03:10 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I've met Guthrie Govan in person.

My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X