Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Here I am!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I believe that is the second time you asked that if I use Dragon or something similar to translate speech to text.
    Not guilty

I just like to write the way I speak.
    Ah so you didn't write it - just keyed it in.
    .(or typed it)
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
      Ah so you didn't write it - just keyed it in.
      .(or typed it)
      Write. Type. Both.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I hope you're beginning to see what you've got yourself into, Buckwheat.

Remember, you can leave any time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alien View Post
          I hope you're beginning to see what you've got yourself into, Buckwheat.

Have you forgotten already?

(The first part, not the second)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Alien View Post
            I hope you're beginning to see what you've got yourself into, Buckwheat.

I've already warned her about the nuttiness here.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I've already warned her about the nuttiness here.
              There used to be nuttiness, but the NSA absconded with the lot.
              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
              Scripture before Tradition:
              but that won't prevent others from
              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

We could repurpose with a mini-pin...
                that would be cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post

that would be cool!
                  Well, now you have to decide!

Find that smiley in the list and post it in your smiley thread and ask Sparky if he can add a Pin to it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Well, now you have to decide!

Find that smiley in the list and post it in your smiley thread and ask Sparky if he can add a Pin to it.
                    ok!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post

ok!
                      And maybe make the hair smaller!

Comment

And maybe make the hair smaller!

The mini-PIN™ has to show

Comment

• Welcome we have heard a lot about you from your very young Grandmother. please do come visit me in my playroom when you have time.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Some of us have our own names for each other as well.

You're k7 or maybe ke7

mossrose is mossy. I don't think she liked it at first when I started calling her that (although I doubt I was the first) because I remember her saying her name was a pretty flower not moss. I believe she started calling me rogue-y then.

Sparko is Snarko

Cow Poke is either CP, the "prodder of bovines" or "me older liddle twin brudda from anudda mudda."

Bill the Cat was the Annoying Orange based on his color for being Administrator (which is now red when he became co-owner) and Miley, for Miley Cyrus (I'll let him explain).

Rum Tum Tugger is RTT and Tweb Mom

One Bad Pig is OBP or the singular naughty swine

Cerebrum is brum (which is what most call him).

Melody Maker is MelMak because MM was already taken - Mountain Man

A couple others BW () has already encountered are tabibito is tab and NorrinRad is NR.

Lots and lots of others.
                            Fifync

Comment

• I haven't even received any bribes yet and I am being told what i have to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                I haven't even received any bribes yet and I am being told what i have to do.
                                You are just one of the millions that she has wrapped around her little finger.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X