Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

I Paid Less than $2.50 a gallon for gasoline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.99 to $2.04 pretty much everywhere around here.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• $2.21-2.25

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• aren't you all forgetting the .99 cents tacked on each gallon? What the heck is up with that anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          aren't you all forgetting the .99 cents tacked on each gallon? What the heck is up with that anyway?
          I was roundifying up

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            aren't you all forgetting the .99 cents tacked on each gallon? What the heck is up with that anyway?
            Not many people here probably remember the "good old days" when gas prices were in the double digits, and the "cents" made the difference in price between 21.9 and 21.4, for example.

But, yeah, they really need to just go to whole numbers, integerically speaking.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Jake was THRILLED!

Gas at Krogers was $2.49 without the 3 cent discount. The Valero just up the road was $2.42 / gal.

Gasoline is finally cheaper than milk again!
              Obama says, "You're Welcome."
              Blog: Atheism and the City

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Thinker View Post
                It was a self service station - I had to pump it myself.

Comment

Why should we thank Obama for being somewhat less obstructive than he could have been? Your user name is singularly inapt.
                  Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

You're welcome for the low cost of gasoline. McCain's campaign in 2008 promised gas would be 5$ per gallon under Obama.

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Why should we thank Obama for being somewhat less obstructive than he could have been? Your user name is singularly inapt.
                      Somewhat? Nearly every end-of-the-world scenario put forth by republicans that they thought would happen under Obama has not happened. Gasoline they said would be up to 5$ under Obama. The unemployment rate would continue to rise they said. There would be no religious freedom and there would be death panels, they said. None of that is true.

Comment

Somewhat? Nearly every end-of-the-world scenario put forth by republicans that they thought would happen under Obama has not happened. Gasoline they said would be up to 5$ under Obama. The unemployment rate would continue to rise they said. There would be no religious freedom and there would be death panels, they said. None of that is true.
                        As thread owner, I'm asking you not to post here anymore.

Thanks

Comment

• Gas is 5$ over here.

Comment

• Paid less than $2 this afternoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                              Gas is 5$ over here.
                              Any idea how much of that is taxes?
                              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

why do they even have the term 'self-service' station? It is not like anyone is going to just happen to be there to help put gas in your car.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X