Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

I Paid Less than $2.50 a gallon for gasoline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I paid .95.4/lt this morning. It was 102.9 all weekend.

Still $4.20/US gallon in CD.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• 2.03_99

Comment

• Went to $1.99 and dropped slightly to $1.98 - had been $1.79
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• 1.89 today

Comment

• Back down to between $2.11 and $2.08

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I paid about 2.45 last fillup.
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

• $1.86 at Murphy
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  $1.86 at Murphy
                  Is Murphy your buddy with the siphon hose and a couple of 5 gallon gas cans?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Is Murphy your buddy with the siphon hose and a couple of 5 gallon gas cans?
                    Murphy is the guy who sells gas from WallyWorld.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

$1.86 at Murphy
                      I might let Texas annex California just to get that low a price per gallon. Gah.
                      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

• It was $1.82 iirc at HEB today.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                        "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                        Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

• $2.02 this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            $2.02 this morning.
                            $199.9 this morning in Hillsborough, NC. Usually a little cheaper just north of here in Virginia where the taxes are lower.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                              $199.9 this morning in Hillsborough, NC. Usually a little cheaper just north of here in Virginia where the taxes are lower.
                              Looks like 1.79 is prevailing price around here. Some of the places, of course, advertise in HUGE numbers the 1.79 with a tiny "cash price", and the "regular" price is 1.99. They outta go to jail for that!

Comment

Looks like 1.79 is prevailing price around here. Some of the places, of course, advertise in HUGE numbers the 1.79 with a tiny "cash price", and the "regular" price is 1.99. They outta go to jail for that!
                                I see that for $2 at the place closest to my place. Non-cash is $2.03.

Comment