Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

ISIS training children in Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS training children in Afghanistan

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...n-afghanistan/

That's some messed up crap.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Child soldiers have been made in places around the world for a long time. It is sad that we can't just kidnap and deprogram all the child soldiers and potential child soldiers.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Hey! Terrorists are people too! If we could just get someone like Dianne Feinstein to give them a hug and explain that killing people is bad, I am sure they will lay down their weapons and become good upstanding citizens of the world.

Comment

Except this isn't a children's cartoon where you can just hit the bad guy with the power of friendship and solve the problem instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Hey! Terrorists are people too! If we could just get someone like Dianne Feinstein to give them a hug and explain that killing people is bad, I am sure they will lay down their weapons and become good upstanding citizens of the world.
          0000000000mmok.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It puts an interesting spin on Obama recently mocking Republicans for being afraid of refugee children, doesn't it?
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

My dad told me in Vietnam, the Vietcong would strap bombs to little children and send them into the American's camp and then detonate them. So using children is nothing new, but it is extremely cowardly and evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                My dad told me in Vietnam, the Vietcong would strap bombs to little children and send them into the American's camp and then detonate them. So using children is nothing new, but it is extremely cowardly and evil.
                My Muslim friend from Pakistan told me that the Taliban would hand packages to little kids and pay them to "take it to the mosque down the street" and detonate it as they passed by the police station or military post on the way to the mosque.
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  My Muslim friend from Pakistan told me that the Taliban would hand packages to little kids and pay them to "take it to the mosque down the street" and detonate it as they passed by the police station or military post on the way to the mosque.
                  Would the little boys that they blow up get the 72 virgins in heaven or a toy train set?
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I am disgusted with BO's sound bite from last night where he suggests that there is more to fear from the thousands of tourists that enter the States every year than from a few widows and orphans that immigrate.

And our own idiot PM continues to ignore saner minds and insists on fulfilling his campaign promise of bringing in 25000 Syrians by the end of the year.

At a cost of over a billion tax dollars.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

And WE are training them HERE!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Wow. I bet they can't sing Onwards, Christian Soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                          Wow. I bet they can't sing Onwards, Christian Soldiers.
                          Nope, that's too militant.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That parent quote it hilarious.

Comment