Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

13 Dead, 20 Wounded...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
    So, while US military is busy bombing hospitals and then covering up the evidence in the aftermath, Russia is supposedly putting on a clinic in Syria against ISIS.
    And you buy this?

US Pentagon response to Russia's Syrian campaign?
    You mean the campaign against ISIS, or the campaign against the enemies of Putin's buddy, al-Assad?

Drop 50 tons of ammo in the middle of Syria hoping that it goes to the so-called "moderate" al-qaeda linked rebels
    For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

That's Obama's solution to the gun problem in the US - round up all the guns and ammo, and let the bad guys and the supposedly less bad guys kill each other with it.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      And you buy this?

You mean the campaign against ISIS, or the campaign against the enemies of Putin's buddy, al-Assad?

For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

That's Obama's solution to the gun problem in the US - round up all the guns and ammo, and let the bad guys and the supposedly less bad guys kill each other with it.

Not sure what to buy, but based on the evidence, why should I not buy it unless evidence is presented to the contrary? There's no question Russia is protecting Assad for their own interest (duh), but so what? Assad did nothing to me and if this means ISIS is getting annihilated, why would I object to that, especially when the US alternative is arming al-qaeda linked rebels.

Comment

Not sure what to buy, but based on the evidence, why should I not buy it unless evidence is presented to the contrary?
        Because Putin is notorious for lying.... he still doesn't know where that missile came from that shot down the civilian airliner over his "green men" area.

There's no question Russia is protecting Assad for their own interest (duh), but so what?
        Putin is rescuing his buddy. That IS his interest.

Assad did nothing to me and if this means ISIS is getting annihilated,
        And, what proof of that do you have other than the statements of a serial liar?

why would I object to that, especially when the US alternative is arming al-qaeda linked rebels.
        Because the US is doing something (again) really really stupid is not a reason to believe Putin is telling the truth or actually attacking ISIS.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Because Putin is notorious for lying.... he still doesn't know where that missile came from that shot down the civilian airliner over his "green men" area.

Putin is rescuing his buddy. That IS his interest.

And, what proof of that do you have other than the statements of a serial liar?

Because the US is doing something (again) really really stupid is not a reason to believe Putin is telling the truth or actually attacking ISIS.
          I don't see how any of what I said is about Putin's integrity or lack thereof. You're going to have to explain that to me in a more concise manner without scattering the posts.

Comment

I don't see how any of what I said is about Putin's integrity or lack thereof. You're going to have to explain that to me in a more concise manner without scattering the posts.
            Scattering the posts? ?

Comment

Scattering the posts? ?
              Sean throws hissy fits if you make a point-by-point response to his posts. He does not like it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Sean throws hissy fits if you make a point-by-point response to his posts. He does not like it.
                Ah. ADHD, perhaps?

Comment