Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Derail from Planned Parenthood video thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    She adds far more value than you.
    You sure set a low bar there.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      You sure set a low bar there.
      Should I be insulted? Nah.
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        Should I be insulted? Nah.
        My statement wasn't meant to be a comment about you but rather on nightlight

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
          I consider you a troll too. The way to not be a troll is to discuss the topic and not the people. Try adding to the discussion using thoughtful and logical and informed posts, rather than just insulting people.
          Says the fellow who called her a troll.

When you have your own site and I come to see what stupidity you espouse, you can go ahead and ban me. Until then, carry on and your trollish behaviour here will just continue to prove how immoral you are.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Is this trolling?
            Derail the thread by asking if it's possible to abort an indestructable, complete immortality baby? Pretty much, either Superbaby or a human fetus with an imperishable body. Said kid probably doesn't need a womb anyway, but lets have superfetus go save the regular fetuses by knocking out the abortion tools every time an abortion is planned. The kid could destroy the equipment and scare the abortionists! And the little guy is bulletproof! Is it a hummingbird? Is it a remote controlled plane? It's superbaby!

Comment

Is this trolling?
              Derail the thread by asking if it's possible to abort an indestructable, complete immortality baby? Pretty much, either Superbaby or a human fetus with an imperishable body. Said kid probably doesn't need a womb anyway, but lets have superfetus go save the regular fetuses by knocking out the abortion tools every time an abortion is planned. The kid could destroy the equipment and scare the abortionists! And the little guy is bulletproof! Is it a hummingbird? Is it a remote controlled plane? It's superbaby!
              What?

Comment

Um... I don't know what he says. He's annoying, so I put him on ignore. He can ignore me if he wants also. I don't care either way. Just that I want some popcorn when Judgement day come for him and all fundy atheists and all prochoicers and all abusers. But I don't like popcorn...
                Really, apocalyptic threats?

Comment

I can't even bad enough. Now we need a derail thread. Or I could start a thread in the poop deck about superfetus.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
                    Really, apocalyptic threats?
                    What? It'll just be some humilating lectures. Maybe. The popcorn is if there are humiliating lectures. Not the part where everyone who's name is no in the Book of Life gets sealed in a can(tv tropes sealedevilinacan, look it up and you will be stuck there).

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                      We've discussed this before if I'm not mistaken.

From Wikipedia(who I'm just using for now, because the matter regards the internet:
                      I'm fairly certain that Starlight thinks most conservatives fit that definition.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        I'm fairly certain that Starlight thinks most conservatives fit that definition.
                        I think I already said that! And Thread derail!

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
                          What?
                          Can God make a fetus so impervious that even he can't abort it?

This is weird stuff man.

I wonder if anyone will get back to demonstrating PP did anything illegal?

Pretty obvious to me that nothing criminal happened and the people who dislike abortion anyway just want a bludgeon to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
                            Can God make a fetus so impervious that even he can't abort it?

This is weird stuff man.

I wonder if anyone will get back to demonstrating PP did anything illegal?

Pretty obvious to me that nothing criminal happened and the people who dislike abortion anyway just want a bludgeon to use.
                            And those sympathetic to the murder of the unborn play Sgt. Schultz.

Sgt_Shultz_I_see_nothing.jpeg
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

If the baby has a glorified body, God would be the reason for that and would never hurt or kill that baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                And those sympathetic to the murder of the unborn play Sgt. Schultz.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8389[/ATTACH]
                                I was thinking this whole thing is more along the lines of this...

Comment