Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's easiest path to victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    He did, finally, come out "against violence", but even some of the liberal commentators bemoan that it was "too little too late".
    He came out against the violence long ago, CP. You're just too enclosed in the propaganda bubble to recognise that. Biden actually spoke out against the rioting 3 months ago on June 2nd. Hard for you to make an informed choice when you're so misinformed about those fact thingies.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
      Trump supporters don't believe the polls, unless they are favorable to Trump.
      True, Trump supporterss don't believe anything unless they want to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        He came out against the violence long ago, CP.
        You mean when he agreed with defunding the police, then changed that, and.... he keeps changing his position, Jim.

You're just too enclosed in the propaganda bubble to recognise that.
        I really don't need the most brainwashed puppet who ever posted on Tweb to tell ME about "bubbles".

Biden actually spoke out against the rioting 3 months ago on June 2nd.
        WOW... he said something THREE MONTHS ago!!!! How bout providing the quote, eh?

And, from BubbleCentral.....
        Hard for you to make an informed choice when you're so misinformed about those fact thingies.
        Stay tuned for MORE babble from LiberalTalkingPointsForDummies!!!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Trump supporters don't believe the polls, unless they are favorable to Trump.
          Wrong. We don't really believe them either. They have been pretty bad for a few years. Even the leftist media comments on how Trump breaks the polls frequently.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            Wrong. We don't really believe them either. They have been pretty bad for a few years. Even the leftist media comments on how Trump breaks the polls frequently.
            Yeah, I don't really believe the polls at all. Perhaps the "trending", but not the actual numbers.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Okay, Trump supporter are happy to tout numbers they don't believe...

Comment

Okay, Trump supporter are happy to tout numbers they don't believe...
                Like CP said, trending numbers are of interest, but not the actual numbers.
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

He came out against the violence long ago, CP. You're just too enclosed in the propaganda bubble to recognise that. Biden actually spoke out against the rioting 3 months ago on June 2nd. Hard for you to make an informed choice when you're so misinformed about those fact thingies.
                  Biden took 11 seconds out of a 22 minute speech to say "there's no place for violence", and the rest to insult Trump.
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Biden took 11 seconds out of a 22 minute speech to say "there's no place for violence", and the rest to insult Trump.
                    Seems like about the right ratio to me...

Comment

Seems like about the right ratio to me...
                      Of course it does. Feeds the TrumpOCD pretty well. Like a buffet!
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

On June 2nd, one week after George Floyd was murdered, Biden soundly condemned the violence and rioting. Get your heads out of the propaganda bubble.

Comment

On June 2nd, one week after George Floyd was murdered, Biden soundly condemned the violence and rioting. Get your heads out of the propaganda bubble.
                          I just watched the entire 22 minute video Jim. My statement was accurate. I timed him. Did you? Of course you didn't.
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Try providing the actual quote, instead of just reading LiberalTalkingPointsForDummies.

Comment

Yeah, odd how Biden has had such a steady and consistent big lead in the polls, don't ya think?
                              The violent rioting is hanging around Joe's neck.

The public has already blamed Joe, that is why their internal polling is freaking them out.

If Trump gets these governors and mayor's to accept help, he wins.

If it doesn't stop, it's on Joe's doorstep, they won't be able to change the blame, they already blame Joe and the Democrats.

Maybe if Joe got Nancy to crack the whip on these Democrat mayors and govenors, bring in the big bad scary troops and shut it down, it would help his cause.

But then that would just prove Joe and the gang could have stopped this long ago. Hmmm.

That ain't a good look either. Such a pickle.

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post
                                The violent rioting is hanging around Joe's neck.

The public has already blamed Joe, that is why their internal polling is freaking them out.

If Trump gets these governors and mayor's to accept help, he wins.

If it doesn't stop, it's on Joe's doorstep, they won't be able to change the blame, they already blame Joe and the Democrats.

Maybe if Joe got Nancy to crack the whip on these Democrat mayors and govenors, bring in the big bad scary troops and shut it down, it would help his cause.

But then that would just prove Joe and the gang could have stopped this long ago. Hmmm.

That ain't a good look either. Such a pickle.
                                Yep, sure is odd how Biden has had, and continues to have, such a consistent big lead in the polls with that violent rioting hanging around his neck.

Comment