Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Retweeting Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every conservative I know hates Jared Kushner. Only in whag world is Kushner some sort of conservative superstar.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I didn't know he was a YEC, how quaint!

I wonder how many other of our regular posters have such, um, 'odd' beliefs?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        Every conservative I know hates Jared Kushner. Only in whag world is Kushner some sort of conservative superstar.
        You know who appointed him to his various roles in the administration in 2016? Carter. Jimmy Carter. So you may have a point there.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          The world's most powerful man retweets a video of a man shouting "white power". Somehow, in the preachers world, people who are concerned about that are miserable.
          That's not WHY you're miserable Charles. The fact that you're miserable is why you post such crap.

People who complain about the retweeting of racist messages are miserable according to the "Christian" who claims to believe all people are created in the image of God.
          Ah, I've been called a "Christian" (in quotes - cue scary music) by a guy who constantly misrepresents my positions, including this one. I do, in fact, believe God created all people equal, and I treat them as such. That I don't go coocoo for Cocoa Puffs because Trump tweets something stupid in no way negates that, except to an internet

Do you remember those good old lyrics by Bob Dylan? You're gonna have to serve somebody.... I am sure you remember the next part...
          Ah, yes, the great Right Reverend Bob Dylan, Master of Theology!

Trump says and tweets stupid stuff, Charles. Perhaps you need a safe space?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Also, isn't retard a frowned upon word now (from another thread, it appeared to get a bunch of people upset, even though I've seen it used a lot here previously)

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
              Also, isn't retard a frowned upon word now (from another thread, it appeared to get a bunch of people upset, even though I've seen it used a lot here previously)
              I don't like it from anybody about anybody. Same with "libtard".
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well, you are. I can understand partisan bias; you hate Trump and you want to believe so bad he's a racist. I get it. You have to even invent instances where you believe he's sending secret racist codes. But the fact you're quibbling about faux racism claims that most likely aren't true over situations of obvious historical racism and somehow see an equivalency is as evident as it's going to get that your metal capacity is in question.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    I don't like it from anybody about anybody. Same with "libtard".
                    Ah, fair enough. I don't like it either, for the record. Very unpleasant word IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                      You know who appointed him to his various roles in the administration in 2016? Carter. Jimmy Carter. So you may have a point there.
                      Well Trump IS the first president since Jimmy Carter who hasn't started or gotten involved in any new military conflicts so I can see how you'd get them mixed up.
                      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

There is 0 consistency in the way posts are moderated here. Whateverman can have an animated avatar bashing their head open & blood sputtering everywhere but when I used the Sam Hyde "the weak must fear the strong" meme as my avatar I was instantly rebuked by a very outraged mossrose.

Comment

Ah, fair enough. I don't like it either, for the record. Very unpleasant word IMO.
                          I work with retarded children in real life - have for many years. "Special" kids, and they truly are. Unconditional love.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                            Oh look. David Duke is back.
                            I'm more of a Justin Trudeau kinda guy. I gotta admit this racist liberal schtick is pretty entertaining. Put on blackface, stick a banana in your pants and make monkey gestures and sounds then run for Prime Minister and get all the progressive minority votes anyway. Humiliating the progressive rank and file never gets old. Plus he gave me 5000 bucks, hard to hate a guy who humiliates minorities AND puts cash in your bank account.

Meanwhile DRUMPF is still being accused of being a white supremacist despite having several Jews in his family (including his daughter).

Comment

DE is right, moderation is not always balanced, most likely because mods aren't omnipresent. For example DO made reference to an actual oral sex activity and I believe that post has remained untouched. It happens

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                                DE is right, moderation is not always balanced, most likely because mods aren't omnipresent. For example DO made reference to an actual oral sex activity and I believe that post has remained untouched. It happens
                                I dunno about the DO post specifically but I routinely saw mods quoting people with blatant violations, it's hardly a matter of them not being aware. They just don't care about having a consistent standard.

Comment