Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Fauci says Trump hasn't ordered slowdown of coronavirus testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was never president.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
      She was never president.
      Thank you, Jesus!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Two things....

A) the media pretty much threw out all pretense of fairness - Rogue can give you the actual cite from somebody in the media who admitted that.
        2) Political Correctness had gotten WAY out of hand, and I think part of Trump's appeal was that he stood up against the stupidity

It's entirely possible that the liberals are creating, again, a sense of chaos and disorder though all these "peaceful protests" that gives Trump an opportunity to represent the broader interests of the American Public that we need a more peaceful and stable country.

It's really weird --- Trump being the knothead that he is, but maybe it takes that for people to feel like their voices are being heard. All of this unrest and chaos is pretty much "the end game" for liberals.

Comment

You'd have to ask a Trump conservative.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Those of you who think we conservative Christians on Theologyweb are evil incarnate and racist, blah, blah, blah, are hereby invited to leave this site, since I am sure you don't want to be associated with the likes of us demons. Goodbye and don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Go on, scoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Those of you who think we conservative Christians on Theologyweb are evil incarnate and racist, blah, blah, blah, are hereby invited to leave this site, since I am sure you don't want to be associated with the likes of us demons. Goodbye and don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Go on, scoot.

Who was it that said, just recently, that all those looking for truth had already gone?

ETA: Found it....

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              ...People looking for truth left this place long ago.
              Last edited by Cow Poke; 06-24-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

You'd have to ask a Trump conservative.

Comment

Who was it that said, just recently, that all those looking for truth had already gone?

ETA: Found it....

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Go on, scoot.

Comment

I already know their endgame is the same as yours: no health care,
                      That's really dumb - I'm very much FOR healthcare.

Yeah, that's why I spent my Saturday morning meeting with local black leaders and our police discussing race relations and how we prevent bad things from happening.

Whag - really, you used to sound reasonable -- you're sounding like a hateful false accuser!

Why are all our lefties going so stark raving berzerk?

Comment

That's really dumb - I'm very much FOR healthcare.

Yeah, that's why I spent my Saturday morning meeting with local black leaders and our police discussing race relations and how we prevent bad things from happening.

Whag - really, you used to sound reasonable -- you're sounding like a hateful false accuser!

Why are all our lefties going so stark raving berzerk?
                        Attached Files

Comment

You still here? Doesn't being a member of a conservative Christian site make you some sort of demon by association or something? I know I would never be a member of a Nazi bulletinboard, even just to argue against them.

Comment

Well some people are going berserk because they have no health care and police and private prisons are still a problem. Sheesh, I might even admire you if you pro-lifers showed the courage of your convictions and went a little berserk.
                            Yeah, problems don't usually get solved by going berserk. I 'm more of a crisis management / problem resolution kind of guy.

You can barely get enough together for a pro life walk.
                            I have no idea what that means, as I don't do "walks".

POTUS literally out of control saying George Floyd smiled about his job numbers, yet you think lefties are the berzerk ones.
                            I don't write Trump's speeches anymore. He fired me cause I was too conservative.

It's NUTTY that you think I think that's normal.

Seriously, dude -- you need to get hold of yourself.

Comment

Well some people are going berserk because they have no health care and police and private prisons are still a problem. Sheesh, I might even admire you if you pro-lifers showed the courage of your convictions and went a little berserk. You can barely get enough together for a pro life walk.
                              What, like blowing up abortions clinics? You support that?

Comment

....Sheesh, I might even admire you if you pro-lifers showed the courage of your convictions and went a little berserk....
                                I keep reading this, and checking to make sure this isn't something JimL typed.

How, exactly, does "going berserk" help anything?

I know it's crazy, but I prefer to actually work in our health care clinic, Jobs for Live program, pregnancy center, faith based mission ---- to actually address real life problems..... yeah, I'm bragging again.

Maybe I should go pee on MLK Blvd!!!! THAT'll show 'em!!!!!

You people are NUTS.

Comment