Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

"Abortion is murder"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    David and Moses were murderers.

And forgiven.

So can everyone who had an abortion, whether they understood what they were doing or not. What a wonderful God we have. I believe Dee Dee said her abortion was one of the reasons she became a Christian.
    segunda oportunidad
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      segunda oportunidad
      And it means they will meet their child in heaven one day.

Comment

And it means they will meet their child in heaven one day.
        This has been quite an education. I had thought you were unusually... um... impatient with him, but..... it has been an education.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And I want it made absolutely clear --- I "quoted" his Dee Dee blunder before he deleted it, I did NOT use my mod powers to retrieve it.
          AFTER I posted my response, I noticed he had deleted that post, and created a new post with a different answer.

(The last time that happened, it was somebody with a new screenname who accidentally "signed" their post with their old screenname, because they were here "to start over". They accused me of exposing them, when it was their own stupid mistake)
          I want to be absolutely clear that it wasn't a "blunder" (how hard is it to not type something like that out?). I just thought twice about it being overly disruptive to the thread (as it has been).

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
            I want to be absolutely clear that it wasn't a "blunder" (how hard is it to not type something like that out?). I just thought twice about it being overly disruptive to the thread (as it has been).
            You revealed your true purpose. I don't think that was intentional.

Comment

This has been quite an education. I had thought you were unusually... um... impatient with him, but..... it has been an education.
              I was very civil with him when he joined because I remember him from before, when he was a Christian. But it didn't matter, he was determined to be a jerk to me (and everyone really), so I eventually did the same back. I am trying to tone it back down, but he is making it hard. I admit I have not been very good at the turning the cheek thing.

Comment

Is that why you keep ignoring my challenges for you to back up your stupid claims, Jim, because you got yer widdle feewins huwt and now you're acting out even more?

You do that -- you make a unfounded accusation, and when called on it, you run away like a little coward, only to come back later meaner than before.
                So, then, if they don't agree with you, or the clinic councilor, then they are baby murderers?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  So, then, if they don't agree with you, or the clinic councilor, then they are baby murderers?
                  You're doing it again, Jim.

Comment

I was very civil with him when he joined because I remember him from before, when he was a Christian. But it didn't matter, he was determined to be a jerk to me (and everyone really), so I eventually did the same back. I am trying to tone it back down, but he is making it hard. I admit I have not been very good at the turning the cheek thing.
                    Well, like I said, it was an education, and I was totally honest and up front with him through this whole thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                      Suuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrre.
                      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

You're doing it again, Jim.
                        Again implies a cessation at some point.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Again implies a cessation at some point.
                          Still.

Comment

Were you aware this was all a hit-piece on Dee Dee Warren?
                            No, I had no idea about Dee Dee having had an abortion.

Comment

• I'd really like to know how a human with the brain capacity of an embryo can type. Nevermind, that's an insult to babies born missing a brain(anencephaly), they sadly don't live long.
                              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                No, I had no idea about Dee Dee having had an abortion.
                                Me either - so you got duped, too. Happens to the best of us, Jim.

Comment