Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Well they are no longer calling themselves "autonomous" and have changed the name to the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest. CHOP. Or "Organized" Protest. They can't seem to make up their mind.

Rantz: Confusion as Seattle activists change CHAZ to CHOPhttps://mynorthwest.com/1945236/rant...p-name-change/
    For goodness sake Sparko. Get your pirate self down there and teach them how to run a ship properly. While you are there make them all walk the plank.
    Last edited by Darth Ovious; 06-15-2020, 10:29 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
      For goodness sake Sparko. Get your pirate self down there and teach them how to run a ship properly. While you are there make them all walk the plank.
      I would have named it "Port Royal" and charged everyone 2 doubloons to enter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I would have named it "Port Royal" and charged everyone 2 doubloons to enter.
        Then you would actually have money to run your new state with.

Comment

• Black woman schools liberal white woman in downtown CHAZ:

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• crops.jpg
            FUN FACT: the garden consists of a sheet of cardboard laid
            over the grass with a small amount of dirt spread over it into
            which some plants were stuck. IOW, more leftist deceit and deception

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• wall.jpg

Yup, one of the first thing these guys did was build a wall around
              their "country" and start asking to see the I.D.s of those entering

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                Black woman schools liberal white woman in downtown CHAZ:

I love how the white chick seems to realize she has to stand there and take this, OR exercise her white privilege.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]45698[/ATTACH]
                  FUN FACT: the garden consists of a sheet of cardboard laid
                  over the grass with a small amount of dirt spread over it into
                  which some plants were stuck. IOW, more leftist deceit and deception
                  I think incompetence is more likely the issue here rather than deceit. Lets face it, the millennial generation can't do anything for themselves and I should know because I pretty much just qualify as being one myself as I was born in 1981.

Comment

I think incompetence is more likely the issue here rather than deceit. Lets face it, the millennial generation can't do anything for themselves and I should know because I pretty much just qualify as being one myself as I was born in 1981.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Nice. Not my kinda taste though. I'm just like Rational Gaze, I like my Coheed and Cambria.

Comment

Nice. Not my kinda taste though. I'm just like Rational Gaze, I like my Coheed and Cambria.
                        It's the thought that counts.

Comment

Pretty sure my daughter realizes you have to actually plant in the ground, rather than plop on cardboard. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Maranatha View Post
                            Pretty sure my daughter realizes you have to actually plant in the ground, rather than plop on cardboard. :D
                            So, when you're growin a batch of chickens, do you plant the chicks head down or head up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maranatha View Post
                              True, but even though I know that I still wouldn't know how to do it properly.

Comment

True, but even though I know that I still wouldn't know how to do it properly.
                                Other than seed and water, I'm pretty lost as well. I can kill any living plant, I think.

Comment