Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    Since you aren't interested in clarifying your question to me I'll repeat my question to you.

What has changed which has caused Mike Flynn to back away from his plea deal? According to you he originally pled guilty knowing that 1) he was innocent and 2) he was doing so to protect his son. Why is he now willing to expose his son to the danger which he had originally inteded to protect him from? Why is he now willing to expose him to even greater danger given that the FBI will surely be angry at being made to look like fools.
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 05-12-2020, 09:36 PM.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• So, according to you

1) Flynn pled guilty despite being innocent
      2) In order to protect his son from malicious prosecution
      3) Turns down the generous plea deal which would have avoided jail time
      4) Puts his son back in the FBI crosshairs but with heightened danger after jerking the FBI around for years
      5) Does all this when the statute of limitations on his original alleged crimes doesn't run out until into the next presidential term

is more plausible than

1) Flynn pled guilty because he was guilty

?

Comment

So, according to you

1) Flynn pled guilty despite being innocent
        2) In order to protect his son from malicious prosecution
        3) Turns down the generous plea deal which would have avoided jail time
        4) Puts his son back in the FBI crosshairs but with heightened danger after jerking the FBI around for years
        5) Does all this when the statute of limitations on his original alleged crimes doesn't run out until into the next presidential term

is more plausible than

1) Flynn pled guilty because he was guilty

?

Enjoy. : popcorn:
        Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 05-12-2020, 10:16 PM.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
          Not according to me, according to the evidence. Maybe you should try to read about it vs trolling.
          It's strange that you and MM don't tend to post at the same time...

Regardless, if you had any evidence you'd point me to it. Since he's totally incapable of doing so I'm not holding my breath that you'll wow me on this.

Comment

It's strange that you and MM don't tend to post at the same time...
            Software is hard to use...

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...-Flynn!/page31
            Regardless, if you had any evidence you'd point me to it. Since he's totally incapable of doing so I'm not holding my breath that you'll wow me on this.

Ouch...
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Pretty touchy about a little joke...

Right. Can you point me at which of the released FBI materials supports that claim? I've been over that article multiple times when talking to "Mountain Man."

Comment

Pretty touchy about a little joke...
                Idiot it is, than!

Right. Can you point me at which of the released FBI materials supports that claim? I've been over that article multiple times when talking to "Mountain Man."
                It 5 pages of material, with the material linked and sourced, are you that lazy?
                Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 05-12-2020, 10:35 PM.
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Idiot it is, than!
                  Like I said, pretty touchy.

It 5 pages of material, with the material linked and sourced, are you that lazy?
                  I have read that article and the underlying documents multiple times. Feel free to embarrass me by pointing me to the details I overlooked.

Comment

Like I said, pretty touchy.

I have read that article and the underlying documents multiple times. Feel free to embarrass me by pointing me to the details I overlooked.
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Yeah, so, Sullivan's a jerk and a political hack. No surprise. He'll hypocritically reverse his earlier statements and invite amicus briefs, get a bunch from experts on each side, side with the anti-Trump pile, and ultimately Bad Orange Man will pardon Flynn and put him back on the Cabinet.

And then Barr will decide whether there are grounds to pursue any sort of case against Van Grack.
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• I can promise you that I would not pass up the opportunity to embarrass you by conclusively demonstrating your ignorance.

Oh wait, I already did! :)

Comment

I can promise you that I would not pass up the opportunity to embarrass you by conclusively demonstrating your ignorance.

Oh wait, I already did! :)
                          Okay Mr Black Knight, whatever you say.
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Arguing with DO:

GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Why bother DO?
                              To prove that you know what you're talking about, which, as usual, you don't.

You’ll just troll some more and deny again. No point in putting forth the effort when you’ll dig up yet another excuse. The link is there, the documents are there. It took me about 4 minutes to find the material.
                              You haven't shown anything specific in your understanding yet to be denied. The defense, along with the corrupt Atty General on orders from Trump, are trying to pull a fast one and you're buying hook line and sinker. You and MM are very gullible people. Do you really believe that Flynn twice pleaded guilty and it took him 3 years to realize that he wasn't guilty, that he didn't really lie to the FBI. It's a defense ploy, Lilpix, the only ones manipulating the FBI interview notes is the defense team, and the corrupt Trump DOJ is running with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                To prove that you know what you're talking about, which, as usual, you don't.
                                Sweet sweet, irony.

You haven't shown anything specific in your understanding yet to be denied. The defense, along with the corrupt Atty General on orders from Trump, are trying to pull a fast one and you're buying hook line and sinker. You and MM are very gullible people. Do you really believe that Flynn twice pleaded guilty and it took him 3 years to realize that he wasn't guilty, that he didn't really lie to the FBI. It's a defense ploy, Lilpix, the only ones manipulating the FBI interview notes is the defense team, and the corrupt Trump DOJ is running with it.
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment