Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flynn wasn't protecting his son, he was protecting himself from facing the same 15 year sentence that his partner in crime was sentenced to for illegal foreign lobbying for the government of Turkey, a firm which his son was involved with. And no one told him to plead guilty, stop acting like a blockhead, he made a plea deal to cooperate with the government investigation into Russian interference which was more important to the government than his role in ilegal lobbying. General Flynn wasn't thinking like father, he was thinking like a caged rat!

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
      Cry harder.
      Want to hear the best part? Judge "Hypocrite" Sullivan had on two-dozen previous occasions denied amicus briefs, saying that Federal rules prohibit outside intervention in criminal cases, and that the Court's docket was not the place for private citizens to comment about the case. Did he really think Sidney Powell wouldn't call him on this?

EX255zOXkAInaNp.jpg
      https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...68540722442240

More from Sidney Powell's response can be found here:

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...65744333893641

She sounds furious, and justifiably so!
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
        And now he reversed himself (and caused extra headaches for the FBI on top). So he's no longer interested in protecting his son?
        Or...

People realized he was being railroaded and decided to do something about it.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Want to hear the best part? Judge "Hypocrite" Sullivan had on two-dozen previous occasions denied amicus briefs, saying that Federal rules prohibit outside intervention in criminal cases, and that the Court's docket was not the place for private citizens to comment about the case. Did he really think Sidney Powell wouldn't call him on this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44628[/ATTACH]
          https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...68540722442240

More from Sidney Powell's response can be found here:

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...65744333893641

She sounds furious, and justifiably so!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            Or...

People realized he was being railroaded and decided to do something about it.
            I'm asking about Mike Flynn. He would have known he was being railroaded from the instant the FBI asked him to confess to a crime he didn't commit in order to protect his son who likewise hadn't committed a crime. Is Mike Flynn no longer interested in acting as a father to protect his son?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Flynn wasn't protecting his son, he was protecting himself from facing the same 15 year sentence that his partner in crime was sentenced to for illegal foreign lobbying for the government of Turkey, a firm which his son was involved with. And no one told him to plead guilty, stop acting like a blockhead, he made a plea deal to cooperate with the government investigation into Russian interference which was more important to the government than his role in ilegal lobbying. General Flynn wasn't thinking like father, he was thinking like a caged rat!
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I'm asking about Mike Flynn. He would have known he was being railroaded from the instant the FBI asked him to confess to a crime he didn't commit in order to protect his son who likewise hadn't committed a crime. Is Mike Flynn no longer interested in acting as a father to protect his son?
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• I don't understand the question you're asking. Can you use more specific names for the "interested parties"?

Comment

I don't understand the question you're asking. Can you use more specific names for the "interested parties"?
                      DO, maybe you should try following the case vs trolling.
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

DO, maybe you should try following the case vs trolling.
                        I understand the case better than you I'm quite sure. Please embarrass me with your wisdom.

Comment

• We already know what your uninformed talking points are, Lilpix, but a simple assertion is not an argument, and it doesn't refute a thing I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            We already know what your uninformed talking points are, Lilpix, but a simple assertion is not an argument, and it doesn't refute a thing I said.
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I understand the case better than you I'm quite sure. Please embarrass me with your wisdom.
                              Beyond your obvious trolling, I doubt it.
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Beyond your obvious trolling, I doubt it.
                                Since you aren't interested in clarifying your question to me I'll repeat my question to you.

What has changed which has caused Mike Flynn to back away from his plea deal? According to you he originally pled guilty knowing that 1) he was innocent and 2) he was doing so to protect his son. Why is he now willing to expose his son to the danger which he had originally inteded to protect him from? Why is he now willing to expose him to even greater danger given that the FBI will surely be angry at being made to look like fools.
                                Last edited by DivineOb; 05-12-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment