Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Half of all cases happening in care homes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Is this your goofus way of admitting you made an accusation you can't back up ? You pretty much said "the dog ate my homework".

I think I'm beginning to like you!
    Hey! There will be no peace-making on my watch...
    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

What are you even talking about?

What threads have disappeared? I don't know anything at all about what you're talking about.

So, you've gone from falsely accusing me of claiming that you hate evangelicals, to accusing me (and moderators) of making threads disappear?

I'm going to report this nuttery, simp -- this is crazy talk.

I knew the peace-making couldn't last...
      The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        You appear to be arguing moderation here, which is against the rules, as you are well aware. Take your whinging to the Padded Room.
        CP asked for posts which were made on the Christianity board on threads which were removed. I am not arguing about the moderation, but asking CP if they could be made available. CP posted to those threads and is aware of what they contain. He requested an actual quote, and that is where the quotes are.

Comment

What are you even talking about?

What threads have disappeared? I don't know anything at all about what you're talking about.

So, you've gone from falsely accusing me of claiming that you hate evangelicals, to accusing me (and moderators) of making threads disappear?

I'm going to report this nuttery, simp -- this is crazy talk.
          Why do you feel the need to report it? You asked for a quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by simplicio View Post
            Do you think the Tweb moderators would un-disappear the threads? You managed to ask for the impossible, but I also think that you knew that those threads were disappeared and so unavailable.
            We merged your troll threads all together into the padded room, so the posts should still be there.
            Last edited by Sparko; 04-22-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              We merged your troll threads all together into the padded room, so the posts should still be there.
              Thanks, didn't know they existed. Like the thread title.

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                Hey! There will be no peace-making on my watch...
                I was cautiously optimistic that I was seeing another side of simp.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I knew the peace-making couldn't last...
                  Not when I'm blatantly accused of abusing my mod powers, and lying about it.

I think the guy's nuttier than aunt Betty in uncle Bob's basement!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    That is SOME thread title...

Comment

That is SOME thread title...
                      It was a joint effort.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Not when I'm blatantly accused of abusing my mod powers, and lying about it.

I think the guy's nuttier than aunt Betty in uncle Bob's basement!

You? Abusive? Perish the thought....

You are as calm and even-tempered as...as...well...as an atheist!

Comment

*Takes a quick glance over at r/atheism on Reddit*

So not very calm or even-tempered at all then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                            *Takes a quick glance over at r/atheism on Reddit*

So not very calm or even-tempered at all then?

I was using myself as a standard...

Comment

• Just so you know, we cannot edit someone's post without it showing up at the bottom listing who edited it and the time they did. It's built into Vbulletin and we can't change it.

Comment

You? Abusive? Perish the thought....

But I do not now, nor have I EVER eaten babies!

Comment