Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Lab Leak: The conspiracy theory is shaping up to look like real possibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Fauci: "You're all going to die!"
    Liberals: "Yay! We love you! Speak truth to power!"

Rand Paul: "Actually, it's not as bad as he says. We're going to be okay."
    Liberals: "We'll kill you for saying that!"

Rand Paul is mostly just a mouthpiece for ignorance, but that doesn't justify threats against him.

Though I don't see you sweating much over threats to fauci who has spent his entire life being the opposite of rand paul. A man of science, a top expert in infectious disease and whose contribution to humanity in his work in that role of top infectious disease expert should be earning him praise instead of the sort of demeaning rhetoric displayed here.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Rand Paul is mostly just a mouthpiece for ignorance, but that doesn't justify threats against him.

Though I don't see you sweating much over threats to fauci who has spent his entire life being the opposite of rand paul. A man of science, a top expert in infectious disease and whose contribution to humanity in his work in that role of top infectious disease expert should be earning him praise instead of the sort of demeaning rhetoric displayed here.
      This is you just trolling.

Comment

Have you read some of his emails? There is something seriously wrong here. And as time goes on the one who is being shown to have been right more and more often has been Paul.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Have you read some of his emails?
          I doubt he has. Not only was Fauci the Fraud professionally and financially vested in the Wuhan lab where the China flu is thought to have originated, he actively helped the Chinese government coverup their involvement. But we're supposed to be singing his praises because he's "a man of science".
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

You can bow down and worship at the feet of the scientific priesthood if you wish. I'm going to continue to assess the facts and arrive at my own informed conclusions.

Comment

I doubt he has. Not only was Fauci the Fraud professionally and financially vested in the Wuhan lab where the China flu is thought to have originated, he actively helped the Chinese government coverup their involvement. But we're supposed to be singing his praises because he's "a man of science".
              As more and more information comes to light it is beginning to become apparent that the primary reason nobody was allowed to ask questions about the lab being the possible source for the pandemic is because of Fauci -- who had personal vested reasons for squelching it.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Lolol. Shove that brown nose a little deeper. l think i saw it when Fauci opened his mouth totalka

Comment

You can bow down and worship at the feet of the scientific priesthood if you wish. I'm going to continue to assess the facts and arrive at my own informed conclusions.
                  Particularly funny given Faucis entire career has consisted of being constantly wrong. From HIV/AIDS to H1N1 to Covid.

Comment

Have you read some of his emails? There is something seriously wrong here. And as time goes on the one who is being shown to have been right more and more often has been Paul.
                    Multiple sources have referred to Fauci's emails as a Rorschach test.

What do you see in them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Multiple sources have referred to Fauci's emails as a Rorschach test.
                      "Multiple sources" meaning liberals shouting at us to ignore the fraud behind the curtain.

Comment

"Multiple sources" meaning liberals shouting at us to ignore the fraud behind the curtain.
                        Are those the same ones, like NBC senior Washington correspondent Hallie Jackson, while reporting on the emails yesterday on the network's Today show repeated Fauci's quasi-denial as fact, unquestioningly repeated Fuci's claim without elaboration as if that were the end of it.

Fauci says these messages are ripe for being taken out of context, as they give a glimpse into what it was like for him when the pandemic was just beginning.

No attempt to show anything being taken out of context. No apparent attempt to even verify if anything is being taken out of context. Nobody there to attempt to refute or counter Fauci's claim (and note he isn't saying they ARE being taken out of context, he's instead trying to create an atmosphere where doubts about him continue to be viewed with distrust and suspicion).

And on ABC's The View, co-host Joy Behar opened by dismissing those alarmed by the revelations emerging from Fauci's emails as nothing more than "Republican rage" and "picking on Fauci" after engaging in some whataboutism."

Well, you know, I hate to say it but Fauci's former boss Donald Trump told people to ingest infection and suggested sunlight and warm weather would make it all go away. Why isn't the GOP upset about Trump’s mishandling of the crisis? Why are they picking on Fauci, Anna? Is all this Republican rage of emails warranted, do you think?

Fellow co-host Ana Navarro did her bit by proclaiming that Fauci is a "distraction," but a guest host or fill-in topped it by pronouncing it a "witch hunt."

One thing none of them did much of if at all was say anything about the content of the emails, any just why is it they are causing a fuss. No. It was sufficient for the masses that their betters have informed them that it is a witch hunt. Now move along. Nothing to see here. Move along.

I should add that both on ABC and NBC they tried to frame it as, Jackson's case, Fauci coming "under fire from conservatives" and "some Republicans," or as Behar put it "Republican rage." But it isn't just people on the right asking questions and demanding answers from the country's highest paid government employee.

A poll released shortly before news about the emails broke found that among those who side with neither Republicans or Democrats (unaffiliated or other parties) founded that nearly 42% saying that their confidence in Fauci had dropped, with nearly 25% saying it "decreased significantly," in comparison to just about 20.5% saying their confidence has gone up, and only 9% saying it went up "significantly." This indicates that, despite of those on the left to characterize it this way, more than just conservatives have some questions for Fauci.

Comment

One thing none of them did much of if at all was say anything about the content of the emails, any just why is it they are causing a fuss.
                          Kind of like you.

A poll released shortly before news about the emails broke found that among those who side with neither Republicans or Democrats (unaffiliated or other parties) founded that nearly 42% saying that their confidence in Fauci had dropped, with nearly 25% saying it "decreased significantly," in comparison to just about 20.5% saying their confidence has gone up, and only 9% saying it went up "significantly." This indicates that, despite of those on the left to characterize it this way, more than just conservatives have some questions for Fauci.
                          Wow, the Republican smear machine can damage someone's standing even among independents. Go figure.

Comment

You're giving Ox the benefit of the doubt. I believe he has seen the emails, and is perfectly up to speed with the information about the subject as per these threads. And he's a smart guy to boot. This is why he is and always will be a disingenuous partisan hack in my eyes.

Comment

As more and more information comes to light it is beginning to become apparent that the primary reason nobody was allowed to ask questions about the lab being the possible source for the pandemic is because of Fauci -- who had personal vested reasons for squelching it.
                              Based on the fact china is doling out money to scientific researchers here in the US, I think there's at least some evidence china also had something to do with that.

Comment

• The rabbithole just gets deeper and deeper...

US paid Chinese People’s Liberation Army to engineer coronaviruses

Now we know the reason for that Freudian "chinese communist" slip (at 1:30)...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b1HYVTtN6hEM/
                                Last edited by seanD; 06-06-2021, 02:16 PM.

Comment