Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Coronavirus Outbreak...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• healthcare-gov.jpg

Comment

• If someone wants an abortion, should they be allowed to do so, if they do not seen a problem with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by simplicio View Post
        If someone wants an abortion, should they be allowed to do so, if they do not seen a problem with it?
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Apparently, so is thinking, for you.

Have you ever heard the argument that the abortion does not harm anyone (unless the procedure goes wrong)? That is an example of someone not recognizing the danger of an act.

Comment

If someone wants an abortion, should they be allowed to do so, if they do not seen a problem with it?
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Apparently, so is thinking, for you.

Have you ever heard the argument that the abortion does not harm anyone (unless the procedure goes wrong)? That is an example of someone not recognizing the danger of an act.
              I reject such notions, go troll elsewhere.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                I reject such notions, go troll elsewhere.
                How clueless is this guy? I guess he thinks I didn't actually exist thirty years ago and my body was a brain dead shell waiting for me?
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• European Union is upset at Trump for instituting a US travel ban without consulting them first.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ir-permission/

And then they tweeted this obviously staged and "photoshopped" image to show how hard at work they are...

ES5hcSiXkAIPcle.jpg
                  https://twitter.com/vonderleyen/stat...-permission%2F
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    European Union is upset at Trump for instituting a US travel ban without consulting them first.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ir-permission/

And then they tweeted this obviously staged and "photoshopped" image to show how hard at work they are...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43225[/ATTACH]
                    https://twitter.com/vonderleyen/stat...-permission%2F
                    Yay, socialized medicine!

This outbreak will probably show which system can handle the overload better, socialized or private healthcare. I bet the socialized healthcare systems are already overloaded because they stay that way even when there isn't a pandemic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Yay, socialized medicine!

This outbreak will probably show which system can handle the overload better, socialized or private healthcare. I bet the socialized healthcare systems are already overloaded because they stay that way even when there isn't a pandemic.
                      And where do they get the idea they have any say in the decisions of the President of the United States? We're a sovereign nation, not beholden to the EU. Maybe they forget our former Groveler in Chief is no longer in the White House.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• I have the solution!!!

Comment

• That doesn't look like it turned out so good in the movie....
                          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Democrats are saying that Trump's address to the nation last night was helpful, but they're still criticizing him for not doing more sooner. What, like ban travel from China in January which the Democrats blasted as "racist"? Even now you have CNN commentators claiming that Trump correctly identifying the virus as coming from China is "xenophobic", and other outlets are decrying him for referring to it, again correctly, as a "foreign virus" (and this despite the fact that those same outlets, for weeks, were referring to it as "Wuhan virus" and "Chinese coronavirus"). And this is on top of the Democrats trying to pass legislation to stop Trump being able to enact travel bans.

What is wrong with these people?
                            Exactly. When Trump was talking about this in January the left mocked him but now they are complaining he should have acted sooner

And their commitment to open borders has actually made them oppose what is pretty much a common sense first step -- travel bans. Over 200 Democrats are co-sponsoring a bill opposing travel restrictions and bans.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]43222[/ATTACH]
                              00000000000000ab000-00aaag.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                                That doesn't look like it turned out so good in the movie....
                                Everyone could sit at home and use VR helmets!

Comment