Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Impeachment Standards: Dershowitz and Philbin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    The founding fathers NEVER intended it as a weapon. Jim, when you say something incredibly stupid, it's best not to double down on it.

This is EXACTLY what's wrong with you TDS people --- you are so screwed up in the head that you can pervert "due process" and "remedy" into "weapon".

Just stop --- this is one of the DUMBEST things you've ever said on Tweb!!!
    He keeps topping himself though.

I can't wait for the next one!

Sam, Tassy, et al, you need to disavow JimL, he isn't doing your side any good at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Sam, Tassy, et al, you need to disavow JimL, he isn't doing your side any good at all.
      smiley shhh.gif

It's okay folks. Now don't go paying attention to the drunken ravings of a mangy pirate. Just continue scrolling on down.

For Sparko's Eyes Only:

Why in the world would go and try to mess with the flow of jimisms? They're worth their weight in gold. So shudupyomouth!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

No, no, no.... EMBRACE him!!! Amen him! Defend him and make excuses for him!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, no, no.... EMBRACE him!!! Amen him! Defend him and make excuses for him!
          I think I had a brain fart. Please ignore what I said previously.

Comment

I think I had a brain fart. Please ignore what I said previously.
            The jury will disregard what Sparko blundered!

(yeah, sure they will)
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The jury will disregard what Sparko blundered!

(yeah, sure they will)
              Oh no, am I the JimL of OUR side? Shoot me now.

Comment

Oh no, am I the JimL of OUR side? Shoot me now.
                You got a LOT more work to do to be that, Sparko. Step it up!!!!

Comment

You got a LOT more work to do to be that, Sparko. Step it up!!!!
                  I'll drink to that!

Comment

This sounds like the self-comforting speech of an extreme loser.
                    https://www.people-press.org/2020/01...rumps-removal/

As did the one GOP senator of integrity who was not intimidated by bully-boy Trump, i.e. Mitt Romney. Naturally Trump took Romney's probity with his usual good grace.

Comment

• Ah, the Drama Queen found a poll that supports his opinion! I can play that game, but with an AGGREGATE of polls.

graph.jpg

It seems like the more the liberals work to kick Trump out, the LESS the public is persuaded!

As did the one GOP senator of integrity who was not intimidated by bully-boy Trump, i.e. Mitt Romney.
                      So, all of a sudden, an anti-homosexual pro-life Republican is your best friend. You are SUCH a sell-out to the LGBXTKYS+++ community.

Naturally Trump took Romney's probity with his usual good grace.
                      Romney believes in the planet Kolob.

Comment

Ah, the Drama Queen found a poll that supports his opinion! I can play that game, but with an AGGREGATE of polls.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42589[/ATTACH]

It seems like the more the liberals work to kick Trump out, the LESS the public is persuaded!

So, all of a sudden, an anti-homosexual pro-life Republican is your best friend. You are SUCH a sell-out to the LGBXTKYS+++ community.

Romney believes in the planet Kolob.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Shows how truly flaky and phony [many] liberals are.

Comment

Shows how truly flaky and phony [many] liberals are.
                            Republicans (2012): Romney will be our next great president.
                            Republicans (today):Romney is a rino who should be banned from the republican party.

Shows how truly flaky and phoney the crazy republican base is.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              Republicans (today):Romney is a rino who should be banned from the republican party.

Democrats (2012): Santa Clause is a commie.
                              Republicans (today): Vanilla ice cream is very good with Hershey's syrup.

See? I can make up stuff and post it without cites, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

"The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment