Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The conspiracy to harm Marie Yovanovitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Jim, get help. Seriously.

Your conduct toward your Christian brothers is nowhere near what Christ expects of you. If you are truly concerned about your brothers, you wouldn't lash out like that.

You are commanded by God's word to love the brethren - instead, you have allowed Satan to consume with you with disdain for us simply because we don't hate Trump as much as you do.

Scripture Verse: Matt 5:22

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

© Copyright Original Source

I'm sorry CP. You're conduct towards me has left me no choice. I wish it could be different, but you will not engage in discussions in good faith or based on reason.

This selective use of scripture would have more weight of you had ever heeded it when I had used it. You never have responded to any time I've tried to point out that your actions are contrary to scripture with even the slightest hint you accepted their truth as it applied to you.

As for my choice of the word fool - it is not based on anger. It is based on the simple objective fact your comments are foolish.

Trump needed to be investigated, as would anyone with his associations and nefarious contacts. You playing along with the spin such an investigation was inappropriate is you playing the fool. It is what it is.
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 01-15-2020, 03:30 PM.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Guys,

I would like to understand the areas where you think I am wrong about the IG report. I know it cleared the FBI of starting the investigation into Trump and denied that a spy was planted in his campaign which are the key facts I was most interested in. I have not reviewed the entire report.

Since no one wants to defend the conspiracy to murder an ambassador please, gently, help me understand what you think I am wrong about.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
        Unfortunately you are wrong CP.
        Nope. I'm not, Jim.

What this discussion represents is you hiding behind a whitewash of spirituality that which is simply foolish thought.
        Oh my aching back!

It would have be negligence not to investigate Trump. And you going along with the spin there was something wrong with it is simple and objective ignorance and foolishness. I can't change that fact, and I would be negligent myself if I did not point it out.
        I'm not even talking about the Trump thing, Jim -- I'm talking about your treatment of your Christian brothers. It is shameful. I hate it when we Christians do battle with each other in front of the enemies of the Cross who are eating it up. There is no way that brings Honor to Christ.

You can pretend all you want that it's "spiritual" to be rebuking your brothers with "harsh words to try to motivate people away from sin or foolishness", but that doesn't pass the smell test. It's just you venting in anger.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Nope. I'm not, Jim.

Oh my aching back!

I'm not even talking about the Trump thing, Jim -- I'm talking about your treatment of your Christian brothers. It is shameful. I hate it when we Christians do battle with each other in front of the enemies of the Cross who are eating it up. There is no way that brings Honor to Christ.

You can pretend all you want that it's "spiritual" to be rebuking your brothers with "harsh words to try to motivate people away from sin or foolishness", but that doesn't pass the smell test. It's just you venting in anger.
          CP - you have treated me with disrespect and disdain for three years. You have mocked me, disparaged me, twisted my words at every turn. You don't have a leg to stand on.

And not just me. You have done that repeatedly on this board to multiple persons.

I have pointed out you are playing the fool by equating the investigations of Trump by lawful authorities with the nefarious attempt to spy on Yavanovitch. and you are. Nothing more, nothing less. I have not attacked your person, I have not mocked you, and I have not twisted your words.
          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 01-15-2020, 03:39 PM.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Talking about the smell test... The smell of your own words above is not one I like. Nor do I like the harsh words, name calling, and stuff like that that some "Christians" use when they talk to non believers whom they are told to love. But again many "Christians" have a rather selective approach when it comes to quoting the Bible. I am sure you know there are many qoutes from the Bible that could be used against both your harsh words and your attitude in this context...

Comment

I have addressed that issue Sparko. Trump needed to be investigated. And it would have been negligence not to investigate him. And there is no equivalence between that lawful investigation, whatever techniques were used, and the nefarious attempt to spy on and harm, in every real sense of the word, Yavanovitch.

Comment

CP - you have treated me with disrespect and disdain for three years.
                No, sir, I have not.

You have mocked me, disparaged me, twisted my words at every turn. You don't have a leg to stand on.
                You're wrong -- you manufacture insult where there is none -- it's your vain imaginings, Jim. I have ZERO animosity toward you. And that "twisting my words at every turn" is a steaming pile of horsie poo.

At this point, I have to believe you've simply totally lost it.

I have pointed out your are playing the fool by equating the investigations of Trump by lawful authorities with the nefarious attempt to spy on Yavanovitch. and you are. Nothing more, nothing less. I have not attacked your person, I have not mocked you, and I have not twisted your words.
                You're changing the subject, Jim --- I'm calling you out for your treatment of Christian brothers --- your recent blowup calling us fools.

Since you're only going to see this as another attack on yourself, and it's not you but EVERYBODY ELSE, I'm going to go back to not interacting with you.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  Talking about the smell test... The smell of your own words above is not one I like. Nor do I like the harsh words, name calling, and stuff like that that some "Christians" use when they talk to non believers whom they are told to love. But again many "Christians" have a rather selective approach when it comes to quoting the Bible. I am sure you know there are many qoutes from the Bible that could be used against both your harsh words and your attitude in this context...
                  I love you, Charles. We are so very blessed to have you here keeping us in line.

Comment

No, sir, I have not.
                    Yes sir - you have.

Comment

Yes sir- you have.
                      Nope.

Comment

Nope.
                        Yep.

Comment

Yep.

MOM, make him STOP!!!!

Comment

So, Cow Poke is very concerned because Ox used the word "fool". It seems that is a no go while it seems it is perfectly ok to say:

At this point, I have to believe you've simply totally lost it.
                            So don't call anyone a fool, that would be wrong. Say they totally lost it, and it is ok.

You're wrong -- you manufacture insult where there is none -- it's your vain imaginings, Jim. I have ZERO animosity toward you. And that "twisting my words at every turn" is a steaming pile of horsie poo.
                            Again, don't call others fools. Say it's their vain imaginings and tell them that whay they say is "a steaming pile of horsie poo." Say all that but don't call them fools.

You're changing the subject, Jim --- I'm calling you out for your treatment of Christian brothers --- your recent blowup calling us fools.
                            Again, it is completely wrong to use the word "fools" while saying someone totally lost it is soooo much better. Saying what they say is their vain imaginings and "a steaming pile of horsie poo" is just so much better.

Please don't call me a fool when I admit I have a hard time seeing much difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              So, Cow Poke is very concerned because Ox used the word "fool".
                              It has a biblical connotation, Charles.

Comment

It has a biblical connotation, Charles.
                                Oh, how convenient. Don't use the words "raca" or "fool" but say someone "totally lost it" and it is perfectly fine.

Comment