Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Being Lynched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I really want to see you do that
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40512[/ATTACH]
    You it backwards. I'm saying that the results of the 2020 election can NOT be the deciding factor in deciding whether the 2020 election was skewed. Tell it to Seer.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy View Post
      We were talking about using the results of the 2020 election to determine if the 2020 election was skewed. I was saying it isn't logical to do that. Seer thought it was a good idea.
      The rest of the herd followed Seer into his ditch.
      My apologies - I was temporarily distracted when my associate came into my office wearing nothing but a scarf.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        But, Rogue - who cares about evidence - it's the SERIOUSNESS of the allegation...
        Sooo when do the investigations of whether or not Pelosi is really a member of the Lizardfolk wearing a human suit get started?

00000000000000ars3k.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My apologies - I was temporarily distracted when my associate came into my office wearing nothing but a scarf.
          Tell Fred hello from me.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Sooo when do the investigations of whether or not Pelosi is really a member of the Lizardfolk wearing a human suit get started?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40513[/ATTACH]
            Hillary announced she is only 50% lizard person. The other 50% is Cylon, but still!
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Yet you continue to believe Donald Trump after 12,000 confirmed lies since taking office.
              Just because you don't believe the democrats, it doesn't mean they are wrong. Yes, the democrats have been sounding the alarm since Trump announced he was running and America is still waiting for something to be done about Trump.

You don't believe the truth because you don't want to believe the truth. It's that simple.

Comment

You it backwards. I'm saying that the results of the 2020 election can NOT be the deciding factor in deciding whether the 2020 election was skewed. Tell it to Seer.
                Again:You are not making sense Tim, how would investigating Biden change the 2020 election? Be specific...
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Tell Fred hello from me.
                  Wrong associate...

Jake Scarf.jpg
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yet you continue to believe Donald Trump after 12,000 confirmed lies since taking office.
                    Just because you don't believe the democrats, it doesn't mean they are wrong. Yes, the democrats have been sounding the alarm since Trump announced he was running and America is still waiting for something to be done about Trump.

You don't believe the truth because you don't want to believe the truth. It's that simple.
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

And you believe that investigation should be conducted by the Ukrainians at the request of Donald Trump in exchange for military aid? Knowing that if they can't find any dirt, the promised aid will be withheld?

Why am I even here? You guys are obviously incredibly biased and will not accept the truth no what anyone says.
                      There you go again asserting something without evidence. YOU need to give us the Cite from Actual transcript of the phone call not Adam Schiffs parody of it Timothy give us your Cite from the transcript.
                      Last edited by RumTumTugger; 10-29-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Nice try. Your side is saying that investigating corruption is not a good thing.
                        Not true. MY side says investigating corruption is a good thing, and part of that corruption is Barisma and Crowdstrike.

I never once said that Biden's candidacy makes him immune to investigation.
                        Implying that it is "digging up dirt" and thus an impeachable offense boils down to him being immune to investigation.

The trouble is Trump's corruption in holding military aid away from Ukraine unless they promised to dig up dirt on Biden.
                        See? "Dig up dirt" is liberal speak used to try to shame a legitimate call to investigate potential corruption, which is a public good. By YOUR side labeling it "digging up dirt", you have thus made Biden immune to investigation on this matter.
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Nice try. Your side is saying that investigating corruption is not a good thing. I never once said that Biden's candidacy makes him immune to investigation. The trouble is Trump's corruption in holding military aid away from Ukraine unless they promised to dig up dirt on Biden.
                          Where is your Cite that Trump actually did this and no Adam Schiffs lying parody won't do, the Cite you need it is the actual transcript of the call.
                          Last edited by RumTumTugger; 10-29-2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I've been bringing up The Boy Who Cried Wolf problem multiple times as a warning to those on the left and the Never Trumpers that if they continue insisting on making every single molehill into an Everest-size "Constitutional crisis!", that if some legitimate evidence of actual Trump malfeasance would ever emerge, that the public would tune it out as yet another overwrought overreaction from the MSM and political opponents.

Comment

Wrong associate...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40514[/ATTACH]
                              Didja tell Take that he's "such a good boy" in that special tone?

Comment

Didja tell Take that he's "such a good boy" in that special tone?
                                You know it!

Comment