Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The obvious has been officially confirmed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Trust you? Trust a man that still thinks the park service faked the inauguration crowd photos?
    False. I never said that the park service faked anything. The issue was the mainstream media posting pictures taken at least an hour before the ceremony even began in order to make the actual crowd appear smaller. Now I'm not going to discuss this derail any more beyond correcting your falsehood.

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    You think you are informed, but so do most cult members. You are cut off from any objective reporting about what is going on...
    The irony here is so thick, you could cut it with a hacksaw.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      False. I never said that the park service faked anything. The issue was the mainstream media posting pictures taken at least an hour before the ceremony even began in order to make the actual crowd appear smaller. Now I'm not going to discuss this derail any more beyond correcting your falsehood.

The irony here is so thick, you could cut it with a hacksaw.
      Of course that's all it was. And that's why during our discussion you posted post after post of pictures and denied that a high fidelity time stamped photo matched a photo from the Washington monument even when I color coded each segment and gave the mathematics of perspective to show how they were nearly identical. Yeah, if I was you, I would not discus that again 'cause you know what happened and you know I'll go dig up your idiot posts on the matter.

Not that you'll ever admit you were completely wrong.

Which is all that is happening here. You're good at denial MM. You have a good poker face as it were. I'm daily still amazed at how you can twist a story so you dont have to admit where you are wrong.

But the truth is on its way. Trumps battles to hide it are failing. So barring something catastrophic that let's him take full control of the US government, I expect your ability to hide behind ambiguity will be gone soon enough.
      Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-30-2019, 05:13 AM.
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Of course that's all it was. And that's why during our discussion you posted post after post of pictures and denied that a high fidelity time stamped photo matched a photo from the Washington monument even when I color coded each segment and gave the mathematics of perspective to show how they were nearly identical. Yeah, if I was you, I would not discus that again 'cause you know what happened and you know I'll go dig up your idiot posts on the matter.

Not that you'll ever admit you were completely wrong.

Which is all that is happening here. You're good at denial MM. You have a good poker face as it were. I'm daily still amazed at how you can twist a story so you dont have to admit where you are wrong.

But the truth is on its way. Trumps battles to hide it are failing. So barring something catastrophic that let's him take full control of the US government, I expect your ability to hide behind ambiguity will be gone soon enough.
        Here's the thread you're looking for if you think you have anything to add to the crowd size discussion that I haven't already refuted:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ght=crowd+size

As for the truth coming out, Vindman's recent testimony was another bust for the Democrats (he essentially affirmed that the phonecall transcript was accurate) even though they're trying to convince gullible morons like you that he produced the long sought after smoking gun.

Comment

Here's the thread you're looking for if you think you have anything to add to the crowd size discussion that I haven't already refuted:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ght=crowd+size

As for the truth coming out, Vindman's recent testimony was another bust for the Democrats (he essentially affirmed that the phonecall transcript was accurate) even though they're trying to convince gullible morons like you that he produced the long sought after smoking gun.
          Bravado does not make you right.A mistake Trump also makes repeatedly. And no. I have no desire to shame you any more than has already been done in that thread. If you are too stupid to recognize how thoroughly assininely stupid those crowd size claims were and want to make even more of an ass of yourself now than you did then. Have at it.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

False. I never said that the park service faked anything.
            Originally posted by Mountain Man, in the linked thread (my emphasis)
            We already debunked the time lapse video which was obviously edited to never show the crowd at its peak
            You said the time-lapse video was faked.
            Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
            MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

I have no desire to shame you any more than has already been done in that thread.
              You're correct to say that bravado does not make you right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignorant Roy View Post
                You said the time-lapse video was faked.
                That's a baldfaced lie, and the quote is right there to prove it. I said the video was edited, not "faked", and I never said the park service did the editing.

Comment

You're correct to say that bravado does not make you right.
                  I know

Whenever I wonder if possibly I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt, all I have to do is think about how you could never accept, admit, or perhaps even understand the crowd size claims were idiocy.

Comment

That's a baldfaced lie, and the quote is right there to prove it. I said the video was edited, not "faked", and I never said the park service did the editing.
                    Editing the timelapse to remove the peak size == faked
                    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-30-2019, 07:53 AM.

Comment

I know

Whenever I wonder if possibly I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt, all I have to do is think about how you could never accept, admit, or perhaps even understand the crowd size claims were idiocy.
                      Like I said, if you have anything new to add that I haven't already refuted, then take it to the appropriate thread. I will not entertain that dead in this thread any longer.

Comment

Editing the timelapse to remove the peak size == faked
                        False.

Comment

Editing video so that it shows something different from reality is a form of faking.

Even if you disagree, that is a difference of opinion, not a lie.

So please retract your accusation.
                          Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                          MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Like I said, if you have anything new to add that I haven't already refuted, then take it to the appropriate thread. I will not entertain that dead in this thread any longer.
                            You were unable to refute anything that I brought forth in that thread. It's just entertaining to see you are still clueless as regards what happened there. But hey, anyone incapable of understanding such basic principles of optics and perspective and willing to believe the insane rantings of pro-trump conspiracy theorist like those making the brain dead claims about the crowd size can not be expected to be able to evaluate what is happening today wrt ukraine etc. Which was my original point.

So trust you? No Mm, I have no reason to trust you.

Jim

Comment

I have no reason to trust you.
                              You have every reason to trust me, but you just trust your sources of fake news more, and you will continue to discuss these matters as someone who is almost wholly ignorant of the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                                Editing video so that it shows something different from reality is a form of faking.

Even if you disagree, that is a difference of opinion, not a lie.

So please retract your accusation.
                                Claiming that someone said "faked" when they said "edited" is indeed a falsehood, Mr. Nitpick. Funny how you allow for imprecision if you can use it to bludgeon one of your favourite targets.
                                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment