Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why I Voted For Trump...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    The fact that you people on the right couldn't care less about the lives of people in general gives the lie to your concern for the fetus.
    People on the right are more likely to give to charity and more likely to volunteer. Try again Jimmy.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      He's doing a great job of showing how morally decrepit the left has become.
      The right actually does a great job of that with their ideological political stances. They vote for, support and defend morally decrepit people.

Comment

The right actually does a great job of that with their ideological political stances. They vote for, support and defend morally decrepit people.
        Says the party that elected LBJ, JFK, and Clinton into office.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

The right actually does a great job of that with their ideological political stances.
          You mean like standing up for the rights of the unborn? As opposed to the killing of helpless unborn babies for hire?

They vote for, support and defend morally decrepit people.
          Which, if you think about it, is not as bad as the left BEING morally decrepit people who vote for morally decrepit people.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            Says the party that elected LBJ, JFK, and Clinton into office.
            For one thing, their moral shortcomings, which were nothing compared to Trumps, were not known prior to their election. You knew Trumps morally bankrupt character before you voted for him. That you compare them to Trump, and to continue in your support of him, only further goes to show your own morally bankrupt character.

Comment

For one thing, their moral shortcomings, which were nothing compared to Trumps, were not known prior to their election.
              Correction - they were not WIDELY known prior to their election*. That was before the 24 hour news cycle of multiple cable channels and bloggers began publishing anything and everything they could find without reservation.

You knew Trumps morally bankrupt character before you voted for him. That you compare them to Trump, and to continue in your support of him, only further goes to show your own morally bankrupt character.
              Personally, I didn't compare Trump's morally bankrupt character to "them", but to Hillary, along with what both candidates were proposing to do as POTUS. I'm glad Hillary isn't POTUS, and SCOTUS isn't Hillary's.

*in Bill Clinton's case, his moral bankruptcy in Arkansas was legendary
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You mean like standing up for the rights of the unborn? As opposed to the killing of helpless unborn babies for hire?
                No, that's just the issue you like to use to excuse the kind of anti-life government you support.

Which, if you think about it, is not as bad as the left BEING morally decrepit people who vote for morally decrepit people.
                No, we don't vote for and continue to support immoral, wannabe, Putin type dictators. But you do!

Comment

No, that's just the issue you like to use to excuse the kind of anti-life government you support.
                  That's a lie straight from the pits of hell. What has gotten into you? Do you REALLY believe this dishonest tripe you're spewing forth? Are you such an incredibly immoral person that lying is your "normal". Or are you just too freakin' STUPID to use your brain and think for yourself? I work EVERY WEEK with a shelter for women who WERE going to get abortions, and over 95% of them, after meeting with our team, proceed to give birth.

This is a deep conviction of my soul, and for you to try to tell me what I believe or hold dear is just jackassery on steroids.

No, we don't vote for and continue to support immoral, wannabe, Putin type dictators. But you do!
                  Does the L in JimL stand for Liar instead of Liberal? Do you get pleasure in being a dishonest ?

Comment

For one thing, their moral shortcomings, which were nothing compared to Trumps, were not known prior to their election. You knew Trumps morally bankrupt character before you voted for him. That you compare them to Trump, and to continue in your support of him, only further goes to show your own morally bankrupt character.
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      Yeah right. The Dems are all for slaughtering innocent little babies and eating their livers "with some fava beans and a nice Chianti".
                      Maybe not eating them, but storing their dead and dismembered bodies in your homes isn't below you murderers...
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

The fact that you people on the right couldn't care less about the lives of people in general gives the lie to your concern for the fetus.
                        Jim, here are the services from one of our local crisis pregnancy center. Does it sound like we could care less?

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                          Jim, here are the services from one of our local crisis pregnancy center. Does it sound like we could care less?
                          I think it's clear that JimL has no regard whatsoever for the truth - he is becoming the very image of who he declares Trump to be.

Comment

• Not that I believe any simple assertions you care to make, but if as you say the media didn't care to report it, then the american people didn't know about it when they elected them. You knew Trumps character before you elected him. See the difference? Probably not! But that is what I said speaks to your own moral character.

Comment

Not that I believe any simple assertions you care to make, but if as you say the media didn't care to report it, then the american people didn't know about it when they elected them. You knew Trumps character before you elected him. See the difference? Probably not! But that is what I said speaks to your own moral character.
                              We knew Hillary's character, too, along with her race to the extreme left.

Comment

We knew Hillary's character, too, along with her race to the extreme left.
                                No you didn't, you didn't like her because she was a democrat which is understandable, but again, just as you continue to do with Trump, you bought into the many lies the GOP spread, like the phoney Bengahzi thing, over the years to demean a feared opponent, i.e. Hillary, just like they do to Pelosi. Because that's how the republican brain works.

Comment