Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump To Use Executive Privilege?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Sure has, he has colluded with a foriegn adversary in order to win election, given them classified info, sided with an adversarial dictator over his own nations intelligence agencies, Undermined the U.S Justice Dept., obstructed the investigation into his corrupt self, and his electoral campaign, cozied up to murderous dictators around the world while publicly demeaning U.S. allies, undermined the worlds attempt to deal with climate change, sewn further division in the country, signed into law a huge tax cut for the wealthy while doing all in his power to destroy health care for millions of americans, added to the swamp that is Washington D.C. rather than draining it, not to mention his continuous lying to the american people. What he wants is to be above the law, a dictator who wants to rule, not to govern, and the republican congress is complicit, because they want the same, a King, their King. Let's see if the rule of law, the constitution, democracy itself holds up, or if he, along with a complicit republican party, gets away with this slow moving coup!
    And, there it happened again, folks. The manure spreader malfunctioned and threw the entire load all at once.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      Sure has, he has colluded with a foriegn adversary in order to win election, given them classified info, sided with an adversarial dictator over his own nations intelligence agencies, Undermined the U.S Justice Dept., obstructed the investigation into his corrupt self, and his electoral campaign, cozied up to murderous dictators around the world while publicly demeaning U.S. allies, undermined the worlds attempt to deal with climate change, sewn further division in the country, signed into law a huge tax cut for the wealthy while doing all in his power to destroy health care for millions of americans, added to the swamp that is Washington D.C. rather than draining it, not to mention his continuous lying to the american people. What he wants is to be above the law, a dictator who wants to rule, not to govern, and the republican congress is complicit, because they want the same, a King, their King. Let's see if the rule of law, the constitution, democracy itself holds up, or if he, along with a complicit republican party, gets away with this slow moving coup!
      Did you know Trump recently chatted with Putin, and Putin was pleased with Mueller's conclusion that Russia did not conspire with the Trump campaign?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...with-them-now/
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Did you know Trump recently chatted with Putin, and Putin was pleased with Mueller's conclusion that Russia did not conspire with the Trump campaign?
        That is, quite obviously, Putin patting his lackey on the back, and looking forward to colluding with him again.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          That is, quite obviously, Putin patting his lackey on the back, and looking forward to colluding with him again.
          I hope all this doesn't scare Putin off from helping in the next election...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
            Of course not. They pulled it off last time without leaving behind a lick of evidence, and I'm sure they can do it again.

Comment

Sure has, he has colluded with a foriegn adversary in order to win election...
              00000000000000aaa2.gif
              xxxx Collusion! Collusion!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ce/3538877002/

Comment

• The operation itself was an utter failure until the MSM and left (being redundant here) responded in a manner that made it successful beyond their wildest dreams.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    The operation itself was an utter failure until the MSM and left (being redundant here) responded in a manner that made it successful beyond their wildest dreams.
                    Yep. Nobody would have ever known that Russia spent a few thousand dollars on an ineffective social media campaign until the Democrats and their media allies went far out of their way to use it to undermine a duly elected president. They've done Putin's work for him.

Comment

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...with-them-now/
                      Yes, I know that Trump chatted with his co-conspirator, and that they laughed at how easily conned some 30% of the american people are. They are not at all pleased with the Mueller report, they are pleased with how it's been spun, and hidden from the american people so far by Trump and his personal defense lawyer, atty Gen. Barr. Muellers conclusion is that he has no power to indict and that Congress had best examine the evidence as detailed in his report and decide how to go forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        The operation itself was an utter failure until the MSM and left (being redundant here) responded in a manner that made it successful beyond their wildest dreams.

Comment

Yes, I know that Trump chatted with his co-conspirator, and that they laughed at how easily conned some 30% of the american people are. They are not at all pleased with the Mueller report, they are pleased with how it's been spun, and hidden from the american people so far by Trump and his personal defense lawyer, atty Gen. Barr. Muellers conclusion is that he has no power to indict and that Congress had best examine the evidence as detailed in his report and decide how to go forward.
                          It appears one of the biggest accomplishments Putin has to date is keeping the loony left in an absolute tin foil tizzy.

Comment

• Indictments don't mean a thing, only what can be proven in court - every person found "not guilty" by a court was indicted at some point - and when Mueller's "Russian trolls" sent lawyers to contest the indictments, Mueller swallowed hard and had to tell the judge that he didn't actually have any evidence. Some analysts suspect those indictments were just for show, and that Mueller never expected them to go to trial.

Comment

Indictments don't mean a thing, only what can be proven in court - every person found "not guilty" by a court was indicted at some point - and when Mueller's "Russian trolls" sent lawyers to contest the indictments, Mueller swallowed hard and had to tell the judge that he didn't actually have any evidence. Some analysts suspect those indictments were just for show, and that Mueller never expected them to go to trial.
                              That's not terribly unusual. I was actually 'indicted' for a crime once, and when I asked the judge to set a trial date, the prosecutor was astonished. It was simply intimidation, and they never expected me to stand up to their aggression. After a prolonged shell game, my case was granted a "permanent continuance", which simply doesn't exist in Texas law. They knew they could not win, but didn't want to have to admit that in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                It appears one of the biggest accomplishments Putin has to date is keeping the loony left in an absolute tin foil tizzy.
                                No, actually the biggest accomplishment of Putin and his campaign against the U.S. was in getting the loony right to elect Trump, his fellow dictator wannabe. Good job CP!
                                Last edited by JimL; 05-06-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment