Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

No Collusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Right, our sins are not going to send us to hell. I suspect you are I will be shoveling sheep dip in heaven.
    Could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      No evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with Russia. Insufficient evidence to bring a charge of obstruction against the President. Those are the facts delivered by "ramrod straight" Mueller.

Do you know what that spells? It spells NOT GUILTY!
      This whole "not guilty" and "exonerated" thing is a bit odd, cause he was never charged with anything. We can play legal games all day long with the terminology, but the fact that he hasn't even been CHARGED or INDICTED, and the TWO YEAR INVESTIGATION found NOTHING...... yeah, not guilty!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Still holding out hope, eh?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Could be.
          For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

We can argue all day about standing before the Lord, and the Great White Thrown Judgment vs the Bema Seat Judgement and when and how it all happens, but I think the more important issue is that we live like we just "stay ready".

This is one of those areas where a lot of people WAY smarter than me, and much more well versed in the Bible, have different opinions, so I'm pretty sure I could be wrong with my "version".

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              This whole "not guilty" and "exonerated" thing is a bit odd, cause he was never charged with anything. We can play legal games all day long with the terminology, but the fact that he hasn't even been CHARGED or INDICTED, and the TWO YEAR INVESTIGATION found NOTHING...... yeah, not guilty!
              I think the term is "vindicated" - He has been declaring he did not collude with the Russians all along. The report vindicates him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                I think the term is "vindicated" - He has been declaring he did not collude with the Russians all along. The report vindicates him.
                From what we know thus far, yes. But it has actually been a bit amusing seeing the MSM try to deal with this on TV --- and some of the lib politicians spinning.

Comment

From what we know thus far, yes. But it has actually been a bit amusing seeing the MSM try to deal with this on TV --- and some of the lib politicians spinning.

How messed up do liberals have to be when they are upset that our President isn't a criminal?

Comment

Comment

Not when it comes to collusion FF, that was directly quoted from the Mueller report.
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

You may also recall that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein who is no friend of Trump and who appointed Mueller and actively oversaw the investigation from day one, also signed off on AG Barr's summary. Furthermore, Barr consulted with multiple other individuals who offered their insight and expertise. From the summary:

"After reviewing the Special Counsel's final report on these issues; consulting with Department officials, including the Office of Legal Counsel; and applying the principles of federal prosecution that guide our charging decisions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense. Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president."

It seems to me that Barr shrewdly covered all his bases and made a point of ensuring that he couldn't be accused of political or personal bias. Refusing to accept Rosenstein's resignation until after the investigation was concluded was a particularly brilliant move.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Well, barring a big conspiracy, I know pretty much what it does NOT contain.

So, yeah... let's jump to conspiracy.

Two words: Rod Rosenstein

Comment

Still holding out hope, eh?
                            Although it is severely hindered by Republicans, I am confident that the United States does do justice well in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                              Although it is severely hindered by Republicans, I am confident that the United States does do justice well in the long run.
                              Thank you ever so much for that. Perhaps I will sleep better tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                                If we get rid of Trump, we will just send them over to you guys. It will be called Trumpxit.

Comment