Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mass shootings at New Zealand mosques...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    how about sticking to the topic instead of taking every opportunity to attack Christians? Christianity has nothing to do with this tragedy you pissant.
    It's what he does.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      And given that Australia is over 2500 miles away (London is only 1900 miles from Istanbul for comparison), the typical excuse of gun crime in an area with tough gun control, that firearms are readily brought in from areas with easier access[1] doesn't work.

1. And Australia has some pretty tough laws as well
      Like I said - (post #27)
      The gunman was Australian - he didn't perpetrate the crime in Australia - availability of fire-arms was a factor in that decision. New Zealand law is ((has been until now)) markedly less "draconian" than Australian law
      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Others blamed Trump.

Ned Price, who is NBC News National Security Analyst who gained notoriety for his op-ed piece in the Washington Post which outlined his decision to retire from the CIA rather than work in a Donald Trump Administration, was quick to blame Trump while a guest on MSNBC Live With Craig Melvin this morning saying that he "has provided a lot of fodder for people like this" and "This is a president who has given plenty of rhetorical ammunition."

Similar statements were made CBS correspondent Nikki Battiste on CBS This Morning. She also blamed the Second Amendment, which last I heard, was not in effect in New Zealand, but hey, never let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

Though these both paled in comparison to the folks at CBS in their attempts to outdo each other blaming Trump starting with host Alisyn Camerota followed by the network's chief political correspondent Dana Bash and political analyst John Avlon.
        It appears that some on the left are blaming someone else for the terroristic massacre -- Chelsea Clinton:

Source: NYU students confront Chelsea Clinton, say she �stoked� hatred behind New Zealand shootings

Source

© Copyright Original Source

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...ealand-attack/
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

It appears that some on the left are blaming someone else for the terroristic massacre -- Chelsea Clinton:
            I love when they eat their own. But it is sad that students actually think this way...
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

OTOH -
                Conway seems to have done a proper job of reality checking - but people like Asaf will give him his platform anyway.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  I love when they eat their own. But it is sad that students actually think this way...
                  The most interesting thing about that exchange is how Chelsea was wholly unable to defend herself or rationally respond when her own hypocrisy was being thrown in her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    how about sticking to the topic instead of taking every opportunity to attack Christians? Christianity has nothing to do with this tragedy you pissant.
                    Christians supporting the use of weapons seems to be quite on topic in this context. And I did not talk about all Christians. Pay attention to the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Christians supporting the use of weapons seems to be quite on topic in this context. And I did not talk about all Christians. Pay attention to the details.
                      There is no linkage to Christians or Christianity in this tragedy yet you somehow manage to make it your point. Go figure.

Comment

Others blamed Trump.

Ned Price, who is NBC News National Security Analyst who gained notoriety for his op-ed piece in the Washington Post which outlined his decision to retire from the CIA rather than work in a Donald Trump Administration, was quick to blame Trump while a guest on MSNBC Live With Craig Melvin this morning saying that he "has provided a lot of fodder for people like this" and "This is a president who has given plenty of rhetorical ammunition."

Similar statements were made CBS correspondent Nikki Battiste on CBS This Morning. She also blamed the Second Amendment, which last I heard, was not in effect in New Zealand, but hey, never let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

Though these both paled in comparison to the folks at CBS in their attempts to outdo each other blaming Trump starting with host Alisyn Camerota followed by the network's chief political correspondent Dana Bash and political analyst John Avlon.
                        The fact is, because of Trump's many racist statements, acts, and policies many of the extremists consider Trump their hero on the international stage. Trump needs to realize that words can kill more than guns.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                          The fact is, because of Trump's many racist statements, acts, and policies many of the extremists consider Trump their hero on the international stage. Trump needs to realize that words can kill more than guns.

So, then lets ban words!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

There is no linkage to Christians or Christianity in this tragedy yet you somehow manage to make it your point. Go figure.
                            Read the thread and you will see numerous Christians supporting the use of weapons and using this tragedy to support their case.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              So, then lets ban words!

Or lets seriously consider what is said and what kind of speech we should support.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                                This shooting has nothing at all to do with Trump any more than it does with Chelsea Clinton. What is it with you nutters wanting to blame everybody but the guy who pulled the trigger?

Comment