Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thormas View Post
    I actually responded to your limited view of womanhood- no avoidance. But man I now feel doubly sorry for the women in your life.........
    Again it is the definition of what constitutes a female. That is a fact. And your continuing cowardly avoidance of addressing seer's valid point continues to be duly noted.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Again it is the definition of what constitutes a female. That is a fact. And your continuing cowardly avoidance of addressing seer's valid point continues to be duly noted.
      Cowardly avoidance seems to be the only thing at which Thorm actually excels.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Of course your narrow definition is inadequate.

It does seem clear that a trans is a woman (or man conversely) and the medical community is deep in study. Both can be true at the same time.
        Well no, a transwoman is not a woman he is still a biological man who believes or feels he is a woman. He can not bear children or change his chromosome make up.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Well no, a transwoman is not a woman he is still a biological man who believes or feels he is a woman. He can not bear children or change his chromosome make up.
          In the old days, when somebody believed they were a chicken, we'd try to align the mind with what the body actually was.

Unless, of course, we needed the eggs.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

In the old days, when somebody believed they were a chicken, we'd try to align the mind with what the body actually was.

Unless, of course, we needed the eggs.

What I don't get is this hormone therapy for kids. If a boy feels like a girl why not give him male hormones to help him more align with his actual biology.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

What I don't get is this hormone therapy for kids. If a boy feels like a girl why not give him male hormones to help him more align with his actual biology.
              That would make far too much sense, and be more in line with God's creation.

Comment

And for the very young, give them a chance to grow out of it just like if they though they were a unicorn or something. To continue to push them in that direction, like the nine year old that National Geographic put on their cover a few years ago, is nothing short of child abuse.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And for the very young, give them a chance to grow out of it just like if they though they were a unicorn or something. To continue to push them in that direction, like the nine year old that National Geographic put on their cover a few years ago, is nothing short of child abuse.
                  Since most kids grow out of gender dysphoria by adulthood it certainly is child abuse.

http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01...y-grow_99.html

Comment

I haven't avoided anything, I'm the only one discussing the topic and again if you think what makes a woman is only her ability to produce eggs...........that's simply pathetic.

And seer has been addressed as have you. Read.

Comment

Cowardly avoidance seems to be the only thing at which Thorm actually excels.
                      Look in the mirror pokester and tuck your tail once again.........

Comment

Look in the mirror pokester and tuck your tail once again.........
                        Since I keep showing up, your goofy little false accusations show what a dishonest little you are.

Comment

Again you like your friend define only by biology.

Comment

Since I keep showing up, your goofy little false accusations show what a dishonest little you are.
                            tuck that tail............

Comment

Again you like your friend define only by biology.
                              You mean actual science?

Comment

You mean actual science?
                                You need some actual humanity and a trip to Oz for courage.

Comment