Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mueller Report Next Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sessions didn't lie. The FBI told him that he didn't need to list meetings that happened as part of his duties as a Senator:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ssia-contacts/

He should have rejected any calls to recuse himself, but he fecklessly caved under the pressure of the false narrative that he had tired to hide the information. Barr is doing the job Sessions should have done to prevent a miscarriage of justice.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
      The border human rights abuses are evil. Frankly Trump and the administration should be charged there for the number of people that have endured miscarriages from lack of healthcare in addition to the sexual assault that occurs in the prisons and other abuse as should everyone on the border who participates in the Abuse. Of course trump lovers are just going to excuse this behavior too.
      The laws have been there long before Trump. In fact, if he actually built his wall, most of what you and the liberals are complaining about would go away. No more "camps" that separate children from their parents. Because the wall would stop them from crossing in the first place.
      Last edited by Sparko; 04-01-2019, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• This relentless clinging--in spite of all the evidence--to the conspiracy theory that Trump is innocent is truly sad to see.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
          This relentless clinging--in spite of all the evidence--to the conspiracy theory that Trump is innocent is truly sad to see.
          What it shows is that the truth doesn't matter, just that they can take down Trump somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            What it shows is that the truth doesn't matter, just that they can take down Trump somehow.
            They're going to claim that we won't really know the truth until the report is released in full even though there is not a hint of evidence that Barr's summary is in anyway misrepresentative.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Mueller should have released his report today. Talk about a missed opportunity!
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Mueller should have released his report today. Talk about a missed opportunity!
                There's still time!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This relentless clinging--in spite of all the evidence--to the conspiracy theory that Trump is innocent is truly sad to see.
                  does not exonerate him.

Comment

• Of course the fact that prosecutors/investigators don't "exonerate" seems to get ignored here and his language has raised eyebrows among numerous legal scholars. All they can do is say whether there is sufficient evidence to pursue the matter. Wrt collusion he said there was none (sorry snowflakes) and with obstruction he said the evidence was insufficient.

Deal with it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      does not exonerate him.
                      dead horse.jpg
                      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                      Scripture before Tradition:
                      but that won't prevent others from
                      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• It was a Democrat controlled Congress that, after the Starr report, greatly limited Congress' ability to do so.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          It was a Democrat controlled Congress that, after the Starr report, greatly limited Congress' ability to do so.
                          Really, have they no shame?

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                            does not exonerate him.
                            Ah you are on repeat mode again. No it doesn't exonerate him because as we have said already you can't exonerate someone who hasn't even been charged. He has been vindicated however since there is no evidence and no charges against him and Mueller has said he did not collude with the Russians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Ah you are on repeat mode again.
                              Not again -- still.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                It was a Democrat controlled Congress that, after the Starr report, greatly limited Congress' ability to do so.
                                Top Democrat calling for full Mueller report had different view when Bill Clinton was investigated

Here's the rotund one himself....

nadler.jpg

Freakin HippyCritter!

Comment