Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Maria Butina, Russian operative arrested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I saw that just the other day, but I'm not gonna say where. Find it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      How is handing out leaflets for Trump infiltrating Trump's campaign? Literally anyone can hand out leaflets. You just walk into a local campaign office and say you want to volunteer to hand them out. They will give you a stack and tell you where to go. Trump doesn't even have a clue about such things.
      This is literally making a mountain out of a molehill.

Comment

How is handing out leaflets for Trump infiltrating Trump's campaign? Literally anyone can hand out leaflets. You just walk into a local campaign office and say you want to volunteer to hand them out. They will give you a stack and tell you where to go. Trump doesn't even have a clue about such things.
        I'm not sure you meant that last sentence the way you wrote it.
        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
        MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          Name one person here who doesn't want to find out for themselves.
          RumTumTugger, post 125 and post 138. She could easily have found out whether she was wrong, but instead asked some-one else to do it. She then ignored data because it wasn't provided by the 'right' person.
          Last edited by Roy; 07-26-2018, 06:35 AM.
          Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
            What was wrong with the one I cited?
            is your name JimL?
            No. So what? Do you want to know the facts about NATO funding or not?

Comment

• I don't read or check or view (or whatever) Breitbart, but thanks so much for the totally non substantive post you pretend so much to hate.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                I'm not sure you meant that last sentence the way you wrote it.
                At least not the way you read it. Trump doesn't keep track of each of his campaign offices and who they get to do what. Especially at a volunteer handing out leaflet level.

Comment

At least not the way you read it. Trump doesn't keep track of each of his campaign offices and who they get to do what. Especially at a volunteer handing out leaflet level.
                  That's just what they want you to think! You see, Trump is an idiot, but he's also smart enough to conspire with Putin right under the noses of our diligent intelligence agencies and not leave a hint of evidence of his misdeeds behind!
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Another Russian agent, this one on American soil, is charged and arrested for conspiracy in trying to get Trump elected.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politi...ina/index.html
                    Here's a little something more for all you Trumpsters to ignore. On the very day that Maria Butina, the Russian spy tied to the NRA, was arrested, the Trump administration ended a long standing rule that required organizations, like the NRA, which contributed tens of millions to the Trump campaign, to make known where their donations come from. Gee what a coincidence. I wonder why on earth would the Trump administration do that, and on the very day that the Russian spy connected to the NRA was arrested. Any guesses anyone?

Comment

Here's a little something more for all you Trumpsters to ignore. On the very day that Maria Butina, the Russian spy tied to the NRA, was arrested, the Trump administration ended a long standing rule that required organizations, like the NRA, which contributed tens of millions to the Trump campaign, to make known where their donations come from. Gee what a coincidence. I wonder why on earth would the Trump administration do that, and on the very day that the Russian spy connected to the NRA was arrested. Any guesses anyone?
                      Got a cite for that?
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                        No. So what? Do you want to know the facts about NATO funding or not?
                        No, I"m not interested in this discussion Roy, all I was doing was calling JimL out on his dishonest insistence he does not have to cite his sources when he makes claims. The post I replied to was was such a post. I had planned to leave it and let the discussion continue between those that were interested in it. but you got your knickers up as you always do about a minor thing. and on that note i'll let the discussion get back on topic. have fun

Comment

sorry JimL the link in post of yours you quoted has nothing about this rule and trumps ending of it where it the actual source you get this for now baseless claim on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Got a cite for that?
                            Yep!

Comment

Yep!
                              put up or shut up then Jiml you have the source put it up so we can do our work and check it out.

Comment

Yep!
                                Do not!

Comment