Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Safe and Legal Abortions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I wonder if he keeps clicking his heels together as he types it
    It's like in the NAMBLA thread - he just keeps typing the same wrong stuff over and over and over and over.... Even to the extent that he blindly misquotes or falsely accuses one of his own. It's like he gets his head "stuck" in 'spew forth nonsense' mode, and just can't stop long enough to think.

I've never seen anything like it.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      And another one who is unwilling or more likely incapable of addressing the OP in any meaningful way.
      Simple! The best way to address the "horrors" supposedly uncovered in the OP is to ensure adequate funding of Planned Parenthood.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Add this to the list of things you repeat over and over and over and over, and pretty soon, even you will believe it.
      Like "no collusion" you mean...or "Obama was born in Kenya"? Or your crap about the NAMBLA (actually ILGA) thread? You're a card Preacher.
      Last edited by Tassman; 07-10-2018, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Simple! The best way to address the "horrors" supposedly uncovered in the OP is to ensure adequate funding of Planned Parenthood.
        Because throwing money at them in the past has worked so well. One of the definitions of insanity is continuing to repeat the exact same actions that have failed and expecting a different reaction this time.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Like "no collusion" you mean...
          Hmmmm.... I believe I have been reserving judgment on that, and I don't think you'll find me "repeating over and over and over" anything of the sort.

or "Obama was born in Kenya"?
          Never claimed that.

Or your crap about the NAMBLA (actually ILGA) thread?
          Awwww, you're still sore for being exposed as a goofus who threw one of your own under the bus, eh? And that thread was an EXCELLENT example of you repeating the same crap over and over and over and over and over....

You're a card Preacher.
          I've never been called a "card preacher" before, Tassy. Care to elaborate on what a "card preacher" is?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Why don't the rich babykillers get together and fund PP themselves? Do you contribute to their cause?

Comment

Why don't the rich babykillers get together and fund PP themselves? Do you contribute to their cause?
              With some notable exceptions liberals prefer to use other people's money to show how generous and caring they are.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Why don't the rich babykillers get together

You agonise about the unborn and yet you defend Trump ripping immigrant children away from their mothers. What a hypocrite! BTW: Today was the deadline for reuniting migrant babies (under 5) with their parents. Trump's administration failed to comply. Do you care?

and fund PP themselves? Do you contribute to their cause?
                No need to. In a civilised country like Australia child benefits and social welfare for families is generous and government medical facilities are free.
                Last edited by Tassman; 07-11-2018, 02:44 AM.

Comment

So killing babies in the womb is funny to you? I guess that is all we need to know about your moral compass...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Only you and starlight would think that's so funny. You are one sick....

You agonise about the unborn and yet you defend Trump ripping immigrant children away from their mothers.
                    That's an outright lie.
                    A) I have not defended Trump's removal of children from the parents except in cases where they are victims of child sex trafficking
                    2) I would like you to present a single case of a child being "ripped" from the arms of their parents. Just ONE!

What a hypocrite!
                    What a freakin' dramaqueen! (Your dramaqueenery is on display here, there is no hypocrisy in my position)

BTW: Today was the deadline for reuniting migrant babies (under 5) with their parents. Trump's administration failed to comply. Do you care?
                    I think children should always be with their own family when unless it's not safe for them to be so.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      So killing babies in the womb is funny to you? I guess that is all we need to know about your moral compass...
                      No, actually what we find funny is your continued ignorance of the fact that, unlike you and CP, we who disagree with you on abortion, also disagree with you concerning the idea that the fetus is a baby. So, we understand that you see it as killing babies, it's just funny that you never seem to catch on that we don't see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        No, actually what we find funny is your continued ignorance of the fact that, unlike you and CP, we who disagree with you on abortion, also disagree with you concerning the idea that the fetus is a baby. So, we understand that you see it as killing babies, it's just funny that you never seem to catch on that we don't see it that way.
                        Of course a fetus is a baby, what else it it? Does any woman (even a feminist) say, oh honey come feel the fetus kick. Yes, it is a baby when you want to keep it and a fetus when we don't. I mean does something magical happen when the child goes through the birth canal that turns it from a fetus to a baby?
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Please note that the pro-abortion advocates have yet to address the OP and instead seek to do nothing more than to distract and deflect from it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            No, actually what we find funny is your continued ignorance of the fact that, unlike you and CP, we who disagree with you on abortion, also disagree with you concerning the idea that the fetus is a baby.
                            We DO understand that, Jim, as well as the fact that you can't figure out what a "boy" is, either.

So, we understand that you see it as killing babies,
                            Because that's what it is.

it's just funny that you never seem to catch on that we don't see it that way.
                            How bout working on what a "boy" is, then you can weigh in on what a baby is.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                              Of course a fetus is a baby, what else it it? Does any woman (even a feminist) say, oh honey come feel the fetus kick. Yes, it is a baby when you want to keep it and a fetus when we don't. I mean does something magical happen when the child goes through the birth canal that turns it from a fetus to a baby?
                              That!

(Except she might say "oh sperm donor", not "oh honey" )

Comment

That!

(Except she might say "oh sperm donor", not "oh honey" )

Comment