Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

London Crime Wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Crime Wave

London is in the grip of a moped crime wave and the police do not seem able to stop it as it just seems to be getting worse. The criminals do not care who they attack and use acid and knives.
    So, if anyone is planning on coming to London this summer perhaps think again. If you do come then be very careful and do not use your phone in public or carry flash jewellry and expensive cameras or lots of cash on you. Perhaps even use an old phone for the trip.
    May God bless you and keep you safe.
    Last edited by Abigail; 06-26-2018, 02:02 PM.

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
    London is in the grip of a moped crime wave and the police do not seem able to stop it as it just seems to be getting worse. The criminals do not care who thy attack and use acid and knives.
    So, if anyone is planning on coming to London this summer perhaps think again. If you do come then be very careful and do not use your phone in public or carry flash jewellry and expensive cameras or lots of cash on you. Perhaps even use an old phone for the trip.
    I visited London in 1975, I loved the town - I suspect that it is very different today.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

It has been a dream of mine for decades to visit London, but my desire has lessened over the past few years. Read an article recently that almost all of Europe's population growth is now through immigration from majority Muslim countries.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
        London is in the grip of a moped crime wave and the police do not seem able to stop it as it just seems to be getting worse. The criminals do not care who they attack and use acid and knives.
        Hmm...

Fake camera dye bombs. Or maybe a tracking device in an inoperable camera.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Hmm...

Fake camera dye bombs. Or maybe a tracking device in an inoperable camera.
          Nah. Umbrellas. Don't Londoners all carry umbrellas? Just stick it in their path and clothesline them. [snag]

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            It has been a dream of mine for decades to visit London, but my desire has lessened over the past few years. Read an article recently that almost all of Europe's population growth is now through immigration from majority Muslim countries.
            Europe is being invaded largely by Muslims, I guess this is a saving grace, we in the US are being invaded largely by Catholics.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Be safe, Abigail!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment