Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

A Month Later, MSNBC Still Mum On Joy Reid�s �Hacking� Claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    It's possible, I mean. Somebody once hacked my Facebook account and posted a vulgar anti gay message... and I'm a nobody.

Since the "I was hacked" excuse is used a lot, I knew some people wouldn't believe me, but in this case it was true.
    She's victim of Hesitations 4:21 "Be sure the wayback machine will find you out".
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      The only commonality is that both blamed the content on something else. The Reid stuff is not something done recently.
      But her lying about being hacked is.

Update:

Source: THE QUESTION MSNBC WON�T ANSWER: DID JOY REID LIE?

Source

© Copyright Original Source

It's bad when CNN is questioning another liberal's integrity. Oh, and when was the last time a conservative got a pass for something they said a decade ago?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
        The story about this I heard when it came out a month ago or so, was basically that MSNBC didn't buy Reid's crazy "I've been hacked" nonsense, but that they'd decided to not remove her over the historic anti-gay comments.

I don't like Joy Reid, due to her historic anti-gay stance, due to her being viciously anti-Bernie and anti-Bernie supporters, and her tendency to make everything about identity politics. I wish she would just go away.
        It's not just her decade old numerous anti-gay comments but her repeatedly lying about them now[1].

There's also her likening John McCain to the Virginia Tech shooter (complete with photoshopped images)

And her 9/11 Trutherism

And her rape jokes about conservative women

But she'll skate because she has been christened by the New York Times as a "Heroine of the Resistance"

1. Bizarrely, according to the Washington PostDeadline: White House, and chief political analyst for MSNBC and NBC News tweeted
        Last edited by rogue06; 06-04-2018, 07:40 AM.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Since when is denying you wrote something and falsely claiming you were hacked and someone else put these things on your blog showing "remorse and regret" much less doing so "eloquently"?
          Aren't you really glad we didn't have blogs or facebook or other social media when we were in high school?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Aren't you really glad we didn't have blogs or facebook or other social media when we were in high school?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I can see it now... "Well, Mr Rogue, thank you so much for coming in for the job interview, but before we get started, we're curious about this entry in your StoneBook account where you say 'Hey Bubba, hold my beer and watch this', and proceed with a 'clothing optional antic' in slo-mo video complete with pyrotechnics......"

Comment

I think we found out what carpe does irl.

The head of Media Matters has declared that the group will not promote a boycott of Reid for her remarks dismissing the mounting scandal as nothing but "right-wing chicanery" and "[bovine scat]". Sounds eerily similar to "right-wing memes"

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  I can see it now... "Well, Mr Rogue, thank you so much for coming in for the job interview, but before we get started, we're curious about this entry in your StoneBook account where you say 'Hey Bubba, hold my beer and watch this', and proceed with a 'clothing optional antic' in slo-mo video complete with pyrotechnics......"
                  Hmmm, I might just be a YouTube star and host of any future "Jackass" productions.

Comment

The latest

Source: MSNBC's Joy Reid threatened colleague with violence, was homophobic during her radio days, ex-bosses say

Threat of physical violencesmiley bleep.gifDamage controlSource

© Copyright Original Source

Comment