Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Van Terror In Toronto...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    On the other hand, some Christians like me see Trump as, more or less, the fireman who comes to my house to put out a fire, and though I know his morals stink out loud, I'm not going to stand in the way as my house burns.
    So, you're a Trump supporter then?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      So, you're a Trump supporter then?
      Not near as much as you're a supporter of pedophilia.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Not near as much as you're a supporter of pedophilia.
        But I haven't supported pedophilia, you do support Trump.

Comment

But I haven't supported pedophilia, you do support Trump.
          Jim, you defended NAMBLA like a fiend! So, maybe I should allow for your ignorance, as you actually defended NAMBLA by being confused about what a "boy" was. The rest of us knew that NAMBLA was clearly about pedophilia.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Jim, you defended NAMBLA like a fiend! So, maybe I should allow for your ignorance, as you actually defended NAMBLA by being confused about what a "boy" was. The rest of us knew that NAMBLA was clearly about pedophilia.
            Ya, right CP, I defended them like a fiend! No, I don't defend, nor do I support pedophilia CP, but you do defend and support Trump at every turn. The funny thing is that you continuously admit to supporting him until you are asked or accused outright of doing so at which point you deny it. Very humorous!

Comment

Ya, right CP, I defended them like a fiend!
              Yup - even pretending not to know what a "boy" was. It's all there in the record, Jim. You can't hide from it.

Comment

Ya, right CP, I defended them like a fiend!
                He admitted it!

Comment

Yup - even pretending not to know what a "boy" was. It's all there in the record, Jim. You can't hide from it.
                  I guess if people can choose their gender, why can't they choose their age too? This guy did both!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    He admitted it!
                    Might as well - if he denied it, it would be quite easy to provide actual quotes proving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I guess if people can choose their gender, why can't they choose their age too? This guy did both!

They claim that they should not be limited by what it says on their birth certificate wrt to sex so I guess that could apply to their birth date as well.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        They claim that they should not be limited by what it says on their birth certificate wrt to sex so I guess that could apply to their birth date as well.
                        Heck, and why be limited to nationality or ethnicity?

Ex-NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal: 'I identify as black'

rachel.jpg

Comment

Heck, and why be limited to nationality or ethnicity?

Ex-NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal: 'I identify as black'

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27621[/ATTACH]
                          And then there's "Pocahontas" who claimed to be Native American in order to snag a job making $350K/year teaching a single class.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And then there's "Pocahontas" who claimed to be Native American in order to snag a job making $350K/year teaching a single class.
                            But, but, but... she has "family stories" and "this is what my brothers and I were told by my mom and my dad, my mammaw and my pappaw. This is our lives. And I'm very proud of it."

Doesn't that count for ANYTHING?

Comment

I think I will claim to be 67 so I can get my social security check right now!

Comment

• The Trans-Aged Deserve Equal Rights, Toohttp://thefederalist.com/2015/12/10/...al-rights-too/

Comment