Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

It's official: Obama's FBI/DOJ being investigated for FISA abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official: Obama's FBI/DOJ being investigated for FISA abuse

Source: Office of the Inspector General

https://oig.justice.gov/press/2018/2018-03-28b.pdf

© Copyright Original Source

Source: Inspector General Michael Horowitz Announces IG Investigation into FBI/DOJ FISA Court Abuse�

Horowitz has assembled all of the information for his report but the scope of the report is so exhaustive it will most likely be released in segments according to the subject material and the myriad of issues involved.

The first section of the IG report, encompassing the DOJ/FBI political activity -specifically surrounding leaks to the media and fired Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe- will likely come out first in April.

The McCabe release should be followed by a release of the IG findings on the topic of FBI and DOJ conduct, and the politicization therein, within the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

The issues with the DOJ/FBI representations to the FISA Court, the October 21st DOJ/FBI application therein and other issues, will flow thereafter; there may be sub-chapter reports released supplemental to the FISA investigation surrounding Christopher Steele, Fusion-GPS and/or the private contractors and abuse of FBI and DOJ databases.

[...]

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...a-court-abuse/

Last edited by Mountain Man; 03-28-2018, 07:49 PM.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Source: https://www.westernjournal.com/nunes-we-found-links-between-clinton-the-democrat-party-and-russia/

Comment

This rabbit hole could go pretty deep...

Source: Documents suggest possible coordination between CIA, FBI, Obama WH and Dem officials early in Trump-Russia probe: investigators

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...stigators.html

Comment

So what ever happened with the Uranium one scandal? They keep finding this stuff then you never hear anything about it later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          So what ever happened with the Uranium one scandal? They keep finding this stuff then you never hear anything about it later on.
          They keep investigating even though the MSM is grimly and resolutely determined to ignore it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            They keep investigating even though the MSM is grimly and resolutely determined to ignore it.
            Biggest news bias is what outlet will or will not report on. Carped hides in echo chamber with mediafactcheck bias, but it won't last!
            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Lots of noise being made about yesterday's announcement from AG Sessions that he won't appoint a second special prosecutor to investigate. Media pundits are cheering, low-information liberals are gloating, and uninformed Trump supporters are wringing their hands and once again bawling for Sessions' removal. What all of these folks seem to be missing is that the reason Sessions won't appoint a second special prosecutor is because he has had a secret prosecution team in place for nearly a year.

Consider:
              1) The Nunes memo contained previously unreleased testimony from certain key players. Nunes' team never interviewed those people, and they never testified before Congress, so where did those statements come from? They could have only come from someone with the authority to compel them to testify, meaning a prosecutor. Note that Nunes suddenly scrapped plans to interview the key players after talking with Inspector General Horowitz.

2) Sessions has been hinting at if not outright stating that he has already had people on the case. In a November 2017 letter to Representative Bob Goodlatte, AAG Stephen Boyd wrote that "the Attorney General has directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate certain issues raised in your letters" -- note that it's prosecutors, as in more than one!

In a February 2018 press conference, Sessions publicly stated that the FISA abuse and other matters uncovered by the House Judiciary Committee were being investigated.

Then at the beginning of March 2018, AG Sessions told FOX News

This of course is speculative, but it all adds up. You can find a comprehensive analysis here:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-john-w-huber/

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Source: Office of the Inspector General

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27097[/ATTACH]
                https://oig.justice.gov/press/2018/2018-03-28b.pdf

Source: Inspector General Michael Horowitz Announces IG Investigation into FBI/DOJ FISA Court Abuse�

Horowitz has assembled all of the information for his report but the scope of the report is so exhaustive it will most likely be released in segments according to the subject material and the myriad of issues involved.

The first section of the IG report, encompassing the DOJ/FBI political activity -specifically surrounding leaks to the media and fired Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe- will likely come out first in April.

The McCabe release should be followed by a release of the IG findings on the topic of FBI and DOJ conduct, and the politicization therein, within the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

The issues with the DOJ/FBI representations to the FISA Court, the October 21st DOJ/FBI application therein and other issues, will flow thereafter; there may be sub-chapter reports released supplemental to the FISA investigation surrounding Christopher Steele, Fusion-GPS and/or the private contractors and abuse of FBI and DOJ databases.

[...]

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...a-court-abuse/

Well now, there's a whole lot of nothing for you.

Comment

Jimmy: "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Jimmy: "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Does anyone take JimL seriously anymore?

Comment

Egad, ya'll will believe anything the right wing media, fake news, propagandists tell you in order to avoid facing the truth. Devin Nunes, a member of the Trump transition team, heads the republican house investigation into the alleged Trump administrations collusion and what do they find, collusion by democrats. Who'd of guessed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Because its fake news dummy. Wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                          hurrrr...derpty derp derp derp.

Comment

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ease-date-may/

Comment