Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

House Intel votes to release FISA memo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Damn, you really do live in a bubble don't you Sparko? Trump asks for Comey's loyalty, asks him to let Gen. Flynn off the hook, fires Comey, braggs to Russians in White House that he got rid of Comey and the Russian problem, Sally Yates warns Trump that Gen. Flynn could be compromised due to his Russian connections, Trump doesn't fire Flynn, he fires Sally Yates, N.Y. Atty gen is investigating Trump dealings in N.Y, Trump fires him, Trump pressures Atty Gen Sessions to resign because he recused himself, Trump pressures FBI's Andrew McCabe to resign, for the second time Trump works with Republican Nunes to draft phoney memo in order to disparage Deputy atty gen. Rosenstein so that Trump can fire him and shut down investigation. Trump orders Mcghan to fire of special prosecutor Mueller, but Mcghan refuses and threatens to resign, Trump writes false letter concerning meeting with Russians in Trump tower, Hope Hicks caught claiming D. T. Jr's. incriminating e-mails will never get out to the public, realizing the obstruction taking place Corrallo, Trumps communication directer I believe, quits at that point, All of Trumps team omit of their communications with Russians on their security forms, then they all lie about it as well until they are found out. There are now at least two Trump officials coorporating with Mueller and two more who have been indicted. And thats just off the top of my head.
    wow
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I said NOT rumor or innuendo, Jimmy.

This video reminds me of you:

https://www.facebook.com/theblaze/vi...en99TOEJOduNxw
      ARE facts if they accuse Trump of something.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        wow
        He really is Fake News Bot #1!
        Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          ARE facts if they accuse Trump of something.
          Did you watch the video I linked to? Doesn't it remind you of JimL?

Comment

• It is out: overview...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ho...rticle/2647937

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...eam-trump.html

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.
            Last edited by seer; 02-02-2018, 11:12 AM.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• uh oh
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Will we be able to read the actual memo?
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Here it is:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Huh. Wonder why Steele hasn't been indicted for lying to the FBI?
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Huh. Wonder why Steele hasn't been indicted for lying to the FBI?
                      That's like asking 'why team Hillary hasn't been indicted for disappearing 30,000 emails of evidence?'

Comment

• Having read the memo in full, all I can say is... Wow! This is huge!

The question is, if a judge had known these details at the time, would they still have approved the FISA warrants? It seems unlikely, which means that every piece of evidence gained from the surveillance is legally inadmissible in court, and since Mueller's entire investigation is based on information gathered because of these warrants, it means he's dead in the water.

This looks like the end of the line, folks.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Comment

and since Mueller's entire investigation is based on information gathered because of these warrants, it means he's dead in the water.
                            It is called "fruit of the poison tree." But whether it applies here or not I don't know, these things are often defined very narrowly.
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• The Memo

One summary:

Fake dossier, paid by Hillary, used as excuse to investigate Team Trump.

Sad!

Comment

Having read the memo in full, all I can say is... Wow! This is huge!

The question is, if a judge had known these details at the time, would they still have approved the FISA warrants? It seems unlikely, which means that every piece of evidence gained from the surveillance is legally inadmissible in court, and since Mueller's entire investigation is based on information gathered because of these warrants, it means he's dead in the water.

I don't know that it's the end of the line, but Mueller's certainly facing an uphill battle to proceed. How much of his investigation depends directly or indirectly on the dossier? It appears at least a significant chunk does.
                                sigpic

Comment