Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Stable Genius Strikes Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pretty sure if you said that "Trump is a complete juvenile jackass," when speaking in public or to the press, you would get just about everyone's agreement from both sides (except maybe demi-conservative)

Doesn't make him insane though.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
      There were many, but one of my favorite moments from the campaign is when Trump was confronted about saying Carla Fiorina was too ugly to be president.
      Best technique ever!! Rolling Stone doesn't quote him saying 'ugly', but then it comes to mind of everyone.
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I am pretty sure if you said that "Trump is a complete juvenile jackass," when speaking in public or to the press, you would get just about everyone's agreement from both sides (except maybe demi-conservative)

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
          Best technique ever!! Rolling Stone doesn't quote him saying 'ugly', but then it comes to mind of everyone.

Comment

We voted for Trump because there was no other valid choice. I would have literally voted for nearly any of the other republican candidates other than Trump. I was rooting for Kasich. We could not allow Hitlery to win. If you stuck a corn dog up against her I would have voted for it.

Comment

We voted for Trump because there was no other valid choice. I would have literally voted for nearly any of the other republican candidates other than Trump. I was rooting for Kasich. We could not allow Hitlery to win. If you stuck a corn dog up against her I would have voted for it.
              praying with the TBN crowd

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                No candidate in US history has ever been so crass
                Apparently you are not familiar with Andrew Jackson. Just to give you a very small taste, at Jackson's funeral his pet parrot started letting loose with strings of obscenities forcing the red-faced attendants to quickly usher it from the room.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Apparently you are not familiar with Andrew Jackson. Just to give you a very small taste, at Jackson's funeral his pet parrot started letting loose with strings of obscenities forcing the red-faced attendants to quickly usher it from the room.
                  LBJ was no choirboy either.
                  Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    And Richard Nixon, boy could he use the F bomb!
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Comment

I was hoping for Rand Paul early on, but he disappeared almost as soon as the primaries started. I then rooted for Cruz until he exposed himself as a total sleaze with questionable campaign tactics. Kasich is too spineless and establishment for my taste. Spanish-speaking Jeb would have tried to turn us into an extension of Mexico, and I don't think Rubio would have been much better. Carson seemed like a real man of integrity, but Hillary's campaign machine would have demolished him.

Basically, Trump was the candidate we needed to beat Hillary.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          Then there's JFK who had an unhealthy sexual obsession, and Bill Clinton had some serious issues in that department as well.

I'm starting to get the impression that even presidents are flawed human beings.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            I then rooted for Cruz until he exposed himself as a total sleaze with questionable campaign tactics.
                            https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...-father-222730

Stable. Genius.

Comment

One third of judgment of 'everyone' doesn't matter.

Name of game of elections is smearing. Look at progs like whag or JimL, Trump making implication about face of opponent in private conversation with journalist is terrible thing. Trump at worst is playing game of politics, meanwhile progs are fine with making worse comments about face of Trump, or hair, or hands.

Bunch of hypocrites, also shameless!
                              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                                One third of judgment of 'everyone' doesn't matter.

Name of game of elections is smearing. Look at progs like whag or JimL, Trump making implication about face of opponent in private conversation with journalist is terrible thing. Trump at worst is playing game of politics, meanwhile progs are fine with making worse comments about face of Trump, or hair, or hands.

Bunch of hypocrites, also shameless!

Comment