Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Conservative values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservative values

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42209755

Sounds more like a sick moral compass. Whether or not we get more welfare checks is unrelated.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
      Sounds more like a sick moral compass. Whether or not we get more welfare checks is unrelated.
      I sure agree with your first sentence, but what does the welfare comment have to do with this?
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

He's Muslim, that makes him a liberal, not a conservative, and you a racist for complaining.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          I sure agree with your first sentence, but what does the welfare comment have to do with this?
          It's my way of pointing out politics does not have anything to do with this as much as a broken moral compass.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know why anyone takes you seriously.
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              I don't know why anyone takes you seriously.
              I'm trying to remember a time someone did take him seriously.

Comment

I don't think that reflects on conservative values, but on muslim ones. Muslims treat women like cattle. Yet liberals defend them at every turn.

You need to change your stance on this forthwith and join your liberal brethren in defending this person because of liberal values.

Comment

Comment

What has Trump done to the press? And BTW the MSM isn't a "free press" they're corporate mouthpieces. Most of the actual "free press" operates out of basement apartments and airs on youtube
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Unlike our most recent ex-POTUS, the current POTUS has limited himself to merely disparaging the media rather than actively using his powers to stifle adverse reporting. Your complaint, sir, comes a few years late.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

A free press is good. A press that is basically the propaganda arm of one of the political parties (the democrats) is not.

Comment

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...mbassy/547643/

Comment

Source: Gary Burge: Not Sent by Heaven

While most Evangelical Protestants are generally friendly to the Jewish people and the State of Israel, there is a small band of Evangelical pastors and professors who want to line up all Evangelicals unilaterally on the Palestinian side. The most egregious example may be Anglican vicar Stephen Sizer, whose has chummed up with the likes of Naturei Karta and Iranian President Ahmadinejad. But Gary Burge probably wields the greater influence.

As "Professor of New Testament" at Wheaton College, where he has taught since 1992, Burge has taken whole generations of Evangelical students to such places as the Bethlehem Bible College for one-sided indoctrination in the Palestinian "narrative." That is, the students are bombarded with typical Palestinian complaints about Israel. Encouragement to investigate the veracity of those complaints is lacking, let alone the history of Palestinian aggression against Israelis and the corruption and misrule of the Palestinian Authority.

© Copyright Original Source

Gary Burge is also a minister in the PCUSA, which is considered by all and sundry mainline Protestant, not Evangelical. He is not what he pretends.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...206-story.html

Comment