Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Roy Moore accused of sexual contact with 14-year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And, in the hypocrisy department....

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    This gratuitous comment constitutes a constructive contribution to the discussion in your mind, does it?
    Posting a gratuitous comment complaining about a gratuitous comment. Good job, Tassy!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Your subtlety might fool some CP, but it doesn't escape me. I doubt it's fooling many others either.
      Except that others probably noticed there was no name calling in that post, Jimmy. Perhaps you got your widdle feewins hurt because I referred to a fictional "liberal talking points for dummies", and assumed that means you are a dummy. If the show fits, and all that...

Here's the post...

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Cut him some slack, TL - he's only regurgitating what he reads in his 'liberal talking points for dummies" faxes.
      To claim I called you a name there makes you look like a dummy.
      Last edited by Cow Poke; 11-25-2017, 07:49 AM.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        If the show fits, and all that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          That works, too!

Comment

I see you're resorting to your childish name calling again, eh CP?
            This gratuitous comment constitutes a constructive contribution to the discussion in your mind, does it?
            Hey Jimmy, your fellow leftist hippi-crit thinks you need to cut out these gratuitous comments. Just imagine how he'll blow his stack when he discovers you routinely call people morons, idiots, and dumbass!

You guys are a riot.

Comment

Hey Jimmy, your fellow leftist hippi-crit thinks you need to cut out these gratuitous comments. Just imagine how he'll blow his stack when he discovers you routinely call people morons, idiots, and dumbass!

You guys are a riot.
              I only do so to disrespectful hypocritical bully types like yourself CP who seem to have a need to constantly demean people that disagree with them.

Comment

I only do so to disrespectful hypocritical bully types like yourself CP who seem to have a need to constantly demean people that disagree with them.

You are a riot, indeed.
                Last edited by Cow Poke; 11-25-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Except that others probably noticed there was no name calling in that post, Jimmy. Perhaps you got your widdle feewins hurt because I referred to a fictional "liberal talking points for dummies", and assumed that means you are a dummy. If the show fits, and all that...

Here's the post...

To claim I called you a name there makes you look like a dummy.
                  To believe you didn't call me a name there makes you an actual dummy.

Comment

You are a riot, indeed.
                    He has got to stop using the mirror his mentor gave him and use a Monitor instead. Sheesh, JimL should have gotten a better mentor then Starlight.
                    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 11-25-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Time for another return to the topic of this thread.

Breitbart continues to provide the most incisive commentary and the most thoroughly researched factual information, the latest example of which is presented here.

See also this.
                        Last edited by John Reece; 11-25-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Reece View Post
                          Time for another return to the topic of this thread.

Breitbart continues to provide the most incisive commentary and the most thoroughly researched factual information, the latest example of which is presented here.

See also this.
                          Quoted from the first source. This is the really the crux of the matter the blatant hypocrisy of the MSM and the left

This legion of sick freaks feigning moral horror over a 30-year-old man legally dating a 16 year-old girl is the height of partisanship.

Never forget that these are the same people who are okay with seven-year-olds choosing and changing their gender; kindergartners losing their innocence by way of lessons about homosexuality; instructions in Teen Vogue about anal sex; and 12-year-old girls being exposed to a penis owned by a mentally ill man in a dress.

Please, you sick freaks, spare me your outrage.
                          We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

• "and 12-year-old girls being exposed to a penis owned by a mentally ill man in a dress."

What is this a reference to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                              "and 12-year-old girls being exposed to a penis owned by a mentally ill man in a dress."

What is this a reference to?
                              I'm guessing it's a reference to trannys being able to "self-identify" as the opposite gender and then being able to go into the women's bathroom unimpeded.
                              We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

Er, Jim? Arguing this point is not one of your better moments. The "X for dummies" publications have been out for a couple decades now.
                                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment