Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Roy Moore accused of sexual contact with 14-year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a joke, idiot.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• btw it's strange that lao tzu thinks trying to have sex with a 14 year old is a minor thing. My guess is that he doesn't really think it's a minor thing and he wants Moore to confess not because he's giving good advice to the enemy but because of the opposite: he wants moore to slit his own throat
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        btw it's strange that lao tzu thinks trying to have sex with a 14 year old is a minor thing. My guess is that he doesn't really think it's a minor thing and he wants Moore to confess not because he's giving good advice to the enemy but because of the opposite: he wants moore to slit his own throat
        Moore is a screwball anyway regardless of any perversion of character so if he slit his own throat, to use your own phrase, the country would be much the better for it. I know, I know, you knuckleheads disagree, but thats why you're knuckleheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
          What's most disturbing is how quickly folks are sharing these flimsy attacks on the victim.
          Yet you're not the least disturbed about the flimsy attacks against Roy Moore.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Moore is a screwball anyway regardless of any perversion of character so if he slit his own throat, to use your own phrase, the country would be much the better for it.....
            This is just sick.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

btw it's strange that lao tzu thinks trying to have sex with a 14 year old is a minor thing. My guess is that he doesn't really think it's a minor thing and he wants Moore to confess not because he's giving good advice to the enemy but because of the opposite: he wants moore to slit his own throat
              https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b05673aa59a22f

Comment

• I don't see Trump as "pro-evangelical" - I see him as less hostile to evangelicals than you liberals. God even used an ass in the past to get his message across.

We had a rotten choice in this past election - either a guy who was accused of all kinds of bad stuff before he was a candidate, or a woman who was accused of all kinds of bad stuff before she was a candidate, and all kinds of corruption and incompetence (including, according to Comey, gross negligence) WHILE she was in public office. It was a stinking choice.

Yes, you liberal lot have demonstrated that time and time again.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  Not just one young girl.
                  I specifically said 14. 16+ is within the age of consent. that he was dating young girls is irrelevant as long as he wasn't dating minors.

There's no hypocrisy in dating a legally able to consent girl, especially when, like moore, they have the mother's approval and aren't trying to do anything except finding a wife.

your desperation in trying to score some points back after it's pretty much been revealed that male feminist liberalism is largely for losers and sexual predators (or, as is often the case, both, see Louis CK) is noted.
                  Last edited by Darth Executor; 11-12-2017, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    I don't see Trump as "pro-evangelical" - I see him as less hostile to evangelicals than you liberals. God even used an ass in the past to get his message across.

We had a rotten choice in this past election - either a guy who was accused of all kinds of bad stuff before he was a candidate, or a woman who was accused of all kinds of bad stuff before she was a candidate, and all kinds of corruption and incompetence (including, according to Comey, gross negligence) WHILE she was in public office. It was a stinking choice.
                    Yes, you liberal lot have demonstrated that time and time again.
                    Yeah, yeah yeah!
                    Last edited by Tassman; 11-12-2017, 01:50 AM.

Comment

I specifically said 14. 16+ is within the age of consent. that he was dating young girls is irrelevant as long as he wasn't dating minors.

There's no hypocrisy in dating a legally able to consent girl, especially when, like moore, they have the mother's approval and aren't trying to do anything except finding a wife.

your desperation in trying to score some points back after it's pretty much been revealed that male feminist liberalism is largely for losers and sexual predators (or, as is often the case, both, see Louis CK) is noted.
                      From Newsweek: "Republicans are being called hypocrites for defending Judge Roy Moore who is running for Senate in Alabama after one woman accused him of initiating a sexual encounter when Moore was 32 and she was 14 [i.e. a minor]. Multiple other women have accused Moore of pursuing them when they were teens." How many other minors are there that we don't as yet know about, given his predilection for young teenage girls?

Comment

• Two goals, as I have stated repeatedly and consistently.

Prevent Hillary from having a nomination to SCOTUS - check.
                        Prevent Hilary from becoming POTUS - check.

The rest of your post is just anti-Christian diatribe.

Comment

• Assuming that polls can be trusted (which isn't the safest of assumptions), Roy Moore maintains a double-digit lead over his opponent.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                            You think reality is your ally? You merely pay lipservice to reality. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't encounter your kind of delusion until I was already a man, by then it had been too clearly exposed for me to fall for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Assuming that polls can be trusted (which isn't the safest of assumptions), Roy Moore maintains a double-digit lead over his opponent.
                              You know the saying; dead girl/live boy.
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                                You know the saying; dead girl/live boy.
                                Ted Kennedy

Comment