Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

George Bush view of Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Repeating the same old talking points does not make them true.
    Not talking points CP, you wouldn't know the difference, but the Dossier has not been disproven and that just happens to be a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Yes, I did read it, and like I said, though none of Steeles accusations, as far as we know, have as yet been proven, not one of them has beed disproven. Ergo the Dossier has not been discredited.
      I just posted a few of the ones that were disproven. I guess you haven't gotten that far yet.

ergo you are wrong.

And the news today is that the Clinton Campaign and the DNC were funding the whole mess. oops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I just posted a few of the ones that were disproven. I guess you haven't gotten that far yet.

ergo you are wrong.

And the news today is that the Clinton Campaign and the DNC were funding the whole mess. oops.
        So transparent you are Sparko, The truth of the matter, which you so conveniently omitted, is that a republican primary challenger originally funded the Fusion GPS investigation and the Clinton campaign didn't take over the funding until the GOP primary was over in October, just prior to the election. So basically no, not Clinton, but a republican challenger to Trump, mostly funded the whole investigation.

Comment

So transparent you are Sparko, The truth of the matter, which you so conveniently omitted, is that a republican primary challenger originally funded the Fusion GPS investigation and the Clinton campaign didn't take over the funding until the GOP primary was over in October, just prior to the election. So basically no, not Clinton, but a republican challenger to Trump, mostly funded the whole investigation.
          You are ignoring the part where it was disproven and exposed as a faked dossier.

and it said that a GOP person started the research but dropped it. And no, Clinton and the DNC funded it from April till October.

Comment

Not talking points CP, you wouldn't know the difference, but the Dossier has not been disproven and that just happens to be a fact.
            You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in your big lazy butt.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment