Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Look at what happened to the "Coreys" (Feldman and Haim). The latter was first raped by Hollywood big shots when he was 11 and the former has talked about how both were passed back and forth between gay pedophiles at Hollywood parties.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        You're just being dopey as usual.
        Oh, the irony!

I'm not defending Weinstein stupid, we're not talking about Weinstein, where talking about Weinsteins donated money and should it be returned to him. And btw, try not to be such a hypocrite, if you can't take your own medicine, then stop doling it out pea brain!
        Jimmy, you have got to realize that being called "stupid" and "dopey" and a hypocrite by somebody who has the market cornered on all three is ... um..... you are SUCH a tool.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Get a life little boar.
          Put a comma after life, and you have an actual sentence, albeit a rather dopey one.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• mike cernovich claiming Weinstein went to "seek treatment" in Europe. Most likely he'll just return to his regular rapist habits and Europe won't mind because it's Europe.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              mike cernovich claiming Weinstein went to "seek treatment" in Europe. Most likely he'll just return to his regular rapist habits and Europe won't mind because it's Europe.
              Maybe he and Roman Polanski will go out cruising.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                No need for the hostility, Jimmy. Especially coming from somebody of your ... um... intellectual stature.
                As if Fat Donny could win.

So, liberals only attack serial sexual predators if they're running for President?
                Whereas Republicans vote for them...no matter how many female genitals they've groped, or unwanted kisses they've bestowed with a little help from Tic Taks.
                Last edited by Tassman; 10-11-2017, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  As if Fat Donny could win.
                  When you're not the sharpest pencil in the box, you shouldn't be accusing everybody else of being dull. But... you're saying Jimmy is just like Trump? I'm sure he appreciates that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    When you're not the sharpest pencil in the box, you shouldn't be accusing everybody else of being dull. But... you're saying Jimmy is just like Trump? I'm sure he appreciates that.
                    Uh, it was you casting aspersions on referring to Jim. So I guess by your standards this makes you just like Fat Donny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      Uh, it was you casting aspersions on referring to Jim. So I guess by your standards this makes you just like Fat Donny.
                      No, it was me pointing out that a goober who can't even spell and use decent grammar, and appears never to have had an original thought, is routinely calling everybody he disagrees with 'stupid', 'idiot' and 'moron'.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Maybe he and Roman Polanski will go out cruising.
                        Remember when Polanski won an Oscar recently, of course he couldn't show up - but that child rapist got a standing ovation from the Hollywood elite.
                        Last edited by seer; 10-11-2017, 07:51 AM.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-nb...instein-expose
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• They tried to kill the Trump story, too, though, right?

Comment

• wow.

Although I do wonder how many of these accusations are real and how many are just the normal liberal dog pile like we saw with Trump and all the women who came out of the woodwork to accuse him but then disappeared just as suddenly.

Why didn't any of these women come forward before? Apparently this was an open "secret" in Hollywood.

ps - does that mean SHE is actually responsible since she designs the clothes that get women raped?
                              Last edited by Sparko; 10-11-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                                mike cernovich claiming Weinstein went to "seek treatment" in Europe. Most likely he'll just return to his regular rapist habits and Europe won't mind because it's Europe.
                                most people would call that "fleeing the country" not "seeking treatment"

Comment