Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I wonder if that was the same list that Dimbulb posted several months ago, where they would claim it was a lie simply because they disagreed with him. Funny stuff.
    same one. this was it: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s.html?mcubz=3

Comment

(Homework assignment for Jimmy: learn how to use commas; also apostrophes. It should be "it's" and not "its" in this context. )
      I've come to the conclusion that Jim simply doesn't care. We're just not worth the effort.
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

https://www.thewrap.com/media-enable...ew-york-times/
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I still have no idea who Harvey Weinstein is
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
            I still have no idea who Harvey Weinstein is
            Hollywood sleazebag that they all worshiped because he was a kingmaker and a queenmaker, but when exposed as a worse-than-Trump womanizer, they have to pretend to be outraged and run from him like scalded dogs.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              more irony from the guy who just spouts liberal talking points and who supported the ACTUAL proven biggest liar who ever ran for President, Hillary.

I can't talk for Darth but I expected Trump to twist your panties in a bunch and make you squeal. I voted for Trump because I knew he would cause the liberals to go into a tail spin and foam at the mouth. None of you have disappointed in the least.
              I didn't vote for Trump. I voted against Hillary. Although I must admit that I have taken some enjoyment watching some of those on the left sink deeply into Trump Derangement Syndrome as they stay constantly enraged and spin about on their eyebrows spitting wooden nickles.
              Last edited by rogue06; 10-09-2017, 04:13 PM. Reason: add an "I"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Hollywood sleazebag that they all worshiped because he was a kingmaker and a queenmaker, but when exposed as a worse-than-Trump womanizer, they have to pretend to be outraged and run from him like scalded dogs.
                Interesting in that it seems (according to a news report on my radio when I drove to work this morning) that the New York Times

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  no he doesn't. I remember the list Tassy posted. It was hilarious at the transparent attempts to split hairs and nitpick some way to say Trump lied. Hilarious. stuff like he said "all" when it was just "most"

In contrast we have Hillary on record lying outright and contradicting herself.

Go back and read my posts before the election. I was never a Trump fan. It was Nope and Noper for me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24372[/ATTACH]

However when it came down to having to make a choice I had to go with Nope rather than Noper. I wanted Kasich. But once Trump was elected, I was pleasantly surprised that he actually has tried to keep his promises, despite the entire congress fighting him. But I still don't like him as a person. I think he is too juvenile in his trolling of the press and the liberals in twitter and so on. I think he needs to act more presidential. But I do love how he has made you and the other liberals foam at the mouth and twitch. After 8 years of Obama, it's the least you deserve.
                  "Nope and Noper"

That succinctly covers it for me.

Comment

Apparently he has been thanked by Oscar winners far more than anyone else including God.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Apparently he has been thanked by Oscar winners far more than anyone else including God.
                      Oh yeah, then the .... "well, GOSH, I didn't know ANY of that, and if I did, I would NEVER have......"

like rats running from a sinking ship
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"Not everybody knew" would imply that people did know.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Oh yeah, then the .... "well, GOSH, I didn't know ANY of that, and if I did, I would NEVER have......"

like rats running from a sinking ship
                          Apparently the Democratic National Committee (DNC) has taken some heat (even from some liberals) calling for them (and the many Democrat politicians) to return some of his constant influx of donations to their campaigns. They responded by donating money to liberal causes which coincidentally often happen to contribute money to them. Almost like money laundering.

Comment

Exactly. Just not "everybody."

Comment

They can't escape the fact that some (many) people knew -- it's their cowardly way of saying "not ME" without actually saying it, because it may subsequently be proven that the DID know.

Comment

As Democrats denounce Weinstein, Clintons and Obama stay mum

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politi...ein/index.html
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment