Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Adequate protection for youth from being sexually abused is an anti-pedophilia position. And what else does adequate protection imply but a law?
    It means that any child can say they did not give consent and the other person will be prosecuted. BUT it also means that if the child does not complain and gives consent that there is no crime because there are no age of consent laws. The problem is that children are not able to give informed consent and that is why we have age of consent laws. Repealing age of consent laws allows sexual predators to either frighten or brainwash children into giving consent, which legalizes pedophilia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      LOL. You just keep turning a blind eye on their support and doing everything you can to be ignorant. You just delete the proof and repeat yourself. wow.
      Tassman is so blind in defending IGLA at any cost that he threw Rosendall under the bus as a NAMBLA supporter when, in fact, Rosendall, a gay man himself, was leading the charge against NAMBLA. When called on it, he doubled down producing a bio of Rosendall proving absolutely nothing, and still claimed Rosendall was a NAMBLA defender in spite of evidence provided by me.

On this, Tassman has the credibility of a snake oil salesman.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Adequate protection for youth from being sexually abused is an anti-pedophilia position. And what else does adequate protection imply but a law?
        "Adequate protection" is not a legal term. It's obviously far too subject and relative. Adequate for what and to whom?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Tassman is so blind in defending IGLA at any cost that he threw Rosendall under the bus as a NAMBLA supporter when, in fact, Rosendall, a gay man himself, was leading the charge against NAMBLA. When called on it, he doubled down producing a bio of Rosendall proving absolutely nothing, and still claimed Rosendall was a NAMBLA defender in spite of evidence provided by me.

On this, Tassman has the credibility of a snake oil salesman.
          ILGA

Comment

LOL. You just keep turning a blind eye on their support and doing everything you can to be ignorant. You just delete the proof and repeat yourself. wow.
            Look how long it took to get either him or jimmy to even acknowledge that NAMBLA and IGLA were connected and that many prominent gays were upset with IGLA when they threw NAMBLA under the bus in order to get U.N. recognition. How often did I have to re-post (not just in this thread) the evidence when they kept demanding to see it. How often did I have to keep re-posting it when they started demanding to see actual quotes (which the majority of my post consisted of) rather than an interpretation.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

ILGA
              Yeah, them too!

Comment

• I still think one of the most interesting things out of this little exercise with Tassman is how he repeatedly (and unwittingly) invoked a "gays and lesbians are really stupid people" defense.

Comment

I still think one of the most interesting things out of this little exercise with Tassman is how he repeatedly (and unwittingly) invoked a "gays and lesbians are really stupid people" defense.
                  I dunno...tough to beat the ol' "but they could mean anything by 'boy'" defense.
                  I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                    I dunno...tough to beat the ol' "but they could mean anything by 'boy'" defense.
                    Yeah, that one takes the cake.

But, here, Tassman and JimL parted company - JimL was busy defending NAMBLA while Tassman was doing everything he could to 'prove' that ILGA didn't even know who they were.

It's been quite enlightening.

ETA: Oh, I forgot --- end of story!!!!

Comment

Yeah, that one takes the cake.

But, here, Tassman and JimL parted company - JimL was busy defending NAMBLA while Tassman was doing everything he could to 'prove' that ILGA didn't even know who they were.

It's been quite enlightening.
                      It's almost like they have some sort of personal stake in the perception of ILGA and homosexuality.

Comment

I still think one of the most interesting things out of this little exercise with Tassman is how he repeatedly (and unwittingly) invoked a "gays and lesbians are really stupid people" defense.
                        "Defence" against what CP? This is what you've never addressed. All we've gotten from you are endless innuendos implying that homosexuality and pedophilia are somehow the same. Still waiting?

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        It's almost like they have some sort of personal stake in the perception of ILGA and homosexuality.
                        The only stake is defending homosexuality from the dishonestly of conservatives like you with an agenda to equate it with pedophilia in order to discredit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          "Defence" against what CP?
                          Can you REALLY be that birdbrained stupid? ILGA had NAMBLA with them for a DECADE, and only threw them under the bus when it became politically expedient. Your idiot defense was "they didn't know what NAMBLA was". That's ALMOST as bad as JimL's "what is a boy" bullcrap.

Comment

"Defence" against what CP? This is what you've never addressed. All we've gotten from you are endless innuendos implying that homosexuality and pedophilia are somehow the same. Still waiting?
                            Can you please point to a couple examples of these "endless innuendos" because I haven't seen any. This appear to be nothing more than figments of your overwrought imagination -- an outright excuse -- for your denial of how back during the early years of the gay rights movement they were firmly allied with NAMBLA. So you attempt to distract and deflect with silly scurrilous accusations hoping that nobody notices just how desperate sounding they are.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Can you REALLY be that birdbrained stupid? ILGA had NAMBLA with them for a DECADE,
                              and only threw them under the bus when it became politically expedient.
                              Your idiot defense was "they didn't know what NAMBLA was".

Comment

So what does this say to you:
                                It says exactly what it says - that as much as you tried to deny and explain it away, ILGA and NAMBLA were close partners for a decade.

That NAMBLA and ILGA shared values regarding pedophilia?
                                I'm beginning to think that deep down inside you must believe that, because you're the one who keeps bringing it up over and over.

We both know that they didn't.
                                I have never claimed nor implied that they had the same values regarding pedophilia - that's a product of your own dishonesty.

And I'm still waiting for you to be such a lying emotional drama queen.

According to NAMBLA, yes, NAMBLA was very much a part of ILGA from Day One.

Look, Nancy, you may not have said that in so many words, but you sure implied it with your incredibly goofy "defense" that ILGA didn't really know who NAMBLA was or what they believed or promoted. That's just buttdumb stupid. For the gays and lesbians to not know what NAMBLA was, they'd have to be just as dumb as you. Nothing dishonest at all on my part - I've cited your exact quotes on that numerous times. Would you like to see them again?

So dishonest!
                                Yes, you really have been. You can't seem to keep your story straight, and when called out on it, you just jump to this goofy drama queen diversion. You're so full of crap you can't even get facts straight, like your smearing Rosendall as a supporter of NAMBLA when he was calling for their outster!

Remember THIS little gem of stupidity on your part?

When are you going to admit you got that totally wrong, Tassman? You blast him, implying he's not "an admirable man", when he was actually a gay man wanting NAMBLA thrown out!

According to the secretary-general of ILGA, NAMBLA joined ILGA when it was a loose network with no fixed rules for admission.
                                Ah, so there's the "gays and lesbians are too incompetent to set up an organization" defense. That's a steaming load of crap.

Actually, I'm the one who pointed out that the lesbians, in particular, were opposed to NAMBLA's partnership, which shows that it was WELL KNOWN who they were and what they stood for. I'm the one who pointed out that there was controversy from the start, which goes against your goofy notion that ILGA didn't really know what NAMBLA stood for. You really can't keep your story straight, and keep getting key facts wrong.

Yes, after a DECADE of association with NAMBLA, they got something right. About time!

(defined as anyone under 18...tell that to Roy Moore and Donald Trump).
                                And there we have it - the requisite drama queen diversion --- you can't debate without screwing up badly, so point elsewhere.

You're such a tool.

My "problem" is with your dishonesty and your hate-filled anti-Christian attitude.

Comment