Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    This is very nearly a bald-faced lie, JimL, because your definition of "openly support" is more or less "voted for him or support a single one of his policies." You regularly assume that, e.g., I or Cow Poke are Trump supporters, even when we dispute that and often disagree with him and/or his methods.
    OBP, if you voted for Trump, then you are a Trump supporter. Simple as that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Providing evidence to you is about as productive as me reading Shakespeare to Jake.
      You reading Shakespeare, CP? Surely you jest!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        You reading Shakespeare, CP? Surely you jest!
        Actually, I don't read Shakespeare unless I'm forced to.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          JimL, this "I am going to accuse you of what I am guilty of" thing doesn't work on us. We see right through you. It's lame and dishonest of you.

Besides, "I'm rubber and you're glue" kinda went out of fashion with Pee Wee Herman.

You are dismissing NAMBLA being part of the LBGT movement as "in the past" and so it doesn't matter. Yet you have accused Christians of having supported slavery in the past and tried to use that as a club against them now.

You also want to claim that Roy Moore is a sleaze bag and pedophile over something he did long ago. Why is it OK for you to keep a "grudge" against groups you don't like over past events but think in this case we should not judge LBGTs by their past association with NAMBLA?
          Its really very simple Sparko, Roy Moore is Roy Moore, but the LGBT, or actually the ILGA organization, is not the LGBT people. I refuse to associate you with pedophelia simply because there are many heterosexual pedophiles out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            OBP, if you voted for Trump, then you are a Trump supporter. Simple as that!
            Thanks for proving my point, Jim.
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Actually, I don't read Shakespeare unless I'm forced to.
              I like Shakespeare. Then again, I enjoy parsing The Canterbury Tales in the original, which is even older.
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I like Shakespeare. Then again, I enjoy parsing The Canterbury Tales in the original, which is even older.
                I may have enjoyed it more if the English teacher we had at the time wasn't such a... um.... I think she hated teaching and tortured us because of it.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Stuff like that is why I wonder if he is just a poe. Nobody can be that stupid in real life, can they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Stuff like that is why I wonder if he is just a poe. Nobody can be that stupid in real life, can they?
                    And still kinda-sorta type.

Comment

And still kinda-sorta type.
                      or remember to breathe.

Comment

• EXCLUSIVE: Sylvester Stallone is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...threesome.html
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                          EXCLUSIVE: Sylvester Stallone is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan

They might as well include every rock band from the Beatles on forward in this.

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: Sylvester Stallone is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan

wow, truly nothing is sacred
                              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Dangit, I actually liked Stallone.
                                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment