Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Bless you for taking the time to do all this, but you realize it doesn't mean a thing to Tassy, because he doesn't care about truth or facts.
    He realizes that there are readers other than Tassman.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      He realizes that there are readers other than Tassman.
      And he does good homework and provides good material, even though he is my worthless no-good brudder!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        And he does good homework and provides good material, even though he is my worthless no-good brudder!
        You always say the sweetest things

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Say rogue06, is there any evidence that NAMBLA used to be part of the LBGT movement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Say rogue06, is there any evidence that NAMBLA used to be part of the LBGT movement?
            LOLNO, you evidence-denying bigot.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Seriously? You are revealing that in spite of my posting the evidence multiple times already on this thread that you never even looked at it before summarily dismissing it.

Let's try again:

Read what Allen Ginsberg, Harry Hay, Michael Kearns, Steve Hanson, Scott O'Hara (real name John Robert Scott), James Lynn 'Jim' Kepner, John D. Preston, Samuel Delany and others said about NAMBLA and the decision to kick them out.
              Whats your point rogue? NAMBLA bad, used to be associated with LGBT community and so ...........................what?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Whats your point rogue? NAMBLA bad, used to be associated with LGBT community and so ...........................what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                  Thats not an answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Thats not an answer.
                    Correct, it's astonishment. You don't think it's a big deal that a pro-pedophile organization was heavily linked to some other organization you currently support? What in the world is wrong with you?

Comment

Correct, it's astonishment. You don't think it's a big deal that a pro-pedophile organization was heavily linked to some other organization you currently support? What in the world is wrong with you?
                      Romans 1:22.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Romans 1:22.
                        I was thinking of where Paul cites the Athenian dramatist/poet Menander in 1 Corinthians 15:33 although I don't think ILGA exactly typifies "good character" to begin with.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• LOL!

Another Actress Accuses Kirk Cameron Of Treating Her With Respect

http://babylonbee.com/news/another-a...ating-respect/
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                            Takei is turning into a sad, degenerate old queen...
                            Seems to be a common fate for homosexuals. But don't worry, it's a perfectly normal and healthy lifestyle.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              You're just a pedophobe. Love will win!
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I do think it's a big deal, but it's past history, and it has nothing to do with LGBT people themselves. So I'm asking what is the point rogue is trying to make with respect to people who themselves happen to be LGB or T? It seems to me that he is just trying to disparage gay people in general because of an organization that is supportive of them at one time had counted an immoral group as one of it's member groups. I mean if he has a problem with LGBT people themselves, thats all he need express an opinion about.

And btw, you my friend are a liar on this occassion for asserting that I am a supporter of NAMBLA.
                                Last edited by JimL; 11-14-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment