Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Triumph of Trump: NFL kneeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Is that why there is blood all over the floor in the White House?.
    Beats the cigar remains left there under Slick Willie...
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• And the bleeding continues; more pictures from Week 8 (or should that be Weak 8? ):

Bengals versus Colts
      02.jpeg

Buccaneers versus Panthers
      03.jpeg

Falcons vs Jets
      04.jpeg

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...-start-week-8/
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I guess I need to start watching football so I can stop.
        That's what I did!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          Trump ALWAYS wants controversy. ANYTHING
          lol "provide red meat" we are demolishing all of your institutions, leftist scum. Trump bled the NFL millions with just a few words.

Trump hated by leftist corporate puppets, what a shock.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Trump ALWAYS wants controversy. ANYTHING to deflect attention away from his failing presidency...
            ...failing presidency? You can wish in one hand, Tassy, and spit in the other, and see which fills up first.

by the way....
            A) Hillary is not POTUS
            2) SCOTUS is not Hillary's
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              lol "provide red meat" we are demolishing all of your institutions, leftist scum. Trump bled the NFL millions with just a few words.
              Trump hated by leftist corporate puppets, what a shock.
              Really!

Well there are a lot of them. 37 nations; a median of just 22% has confidence in Trump to do the right thing when it comes to international affairs.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/...ps-leadership/http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...ularity-672592

Comment

And in the US Trump's popularity among American voters is decline, falling back to the historic lows that have marked the first eight months of his White House tenure. .
                Give him time. Even Bush Jr's approval ratings are now pretty high.. almost the same as Obama's current approval.

jtn0rvc52k-27grs0lk9iq.jpg

j32-xubrmk-lknjaj3ytuq.jpg
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Nah, he's just doing it because that's who he is. The notion that you seem to think you know everybody's true motives is just laughable.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• The only reason he is "failing" is because of the nonsense interference from the left with all of the fake scandals. He is causing the uproar, the left is. They won't let it go or let him get on with his job.
                    But even with the interference, the USA's economy is terrific. The stock market it way up, unemployment is way down, business is booming. And it all started the day he was elected.

Despite your continued attempts to rewrite reality in your tiny little mind, America loves Trump. Business loves Trump. Trump is doing good.

Comment

• Trump is actually a far better president the media will ever give him credit for. The reason low-info liberals think he's doing poorly is because they never hear about his successes from the liberal media which is only reporting the fake scandals for which there continues to be no evidence.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Trump is actually a far better president the media will ever give him credit for. The reason low-info liberals think he's doing poorly is because they never hear about his successes from the liberal media which is only reporting the fake scandals for which there continues to be no evidence.
                        That, and the fact that he kept their gal from implementing their evil agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          That, and the fact that he kept their gal from implementing their evil agenda.
                          When you drain the swamp, the alligators get snappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            The only reason he is "failing" is because of the nonsense interference from the left with all of the fake scandals. He is causing the uproar, the left is. They won't let it go or let him get on with his job.
                            But even with the interference, the USA's economy is terrific. The stock market it way up, unemployment is way down, business is booming. And it all started the day he was elected.

Despite your continued attempts to rewrite reality in your tiny little mind, America loves Trump. Business loves Trump. Trump is doing good.
                            Well thats just dumb. The economy has been on the upswing ever since Obama took over, bringing us back from the brink of a great depression, when the unemployment rate was above 10% and the stock market was in the tank. Trump is failing because of the the peoples resistance to his policies such as HealthCare, and Tax cuts for the wealthy, as well as to the real scandal concerning his administrations perceived, though not yet proven, collusion with an adversarial power during the electoral campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              Tax cuts for the wealthy
                              Can you please expound on this?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                                Give him time. Even Bush Jr's approval ratings are now pretty high.. almost the same as Obama's current approval.
                                Perhaps people are thinking that GWB wasn't so bad in comparison to his successors.
                                Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment