Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

WOW - KJP thought she could take victory lap over student debt transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I want a more personal bribe. I work from home so I don't use that much gasoline right now.

Maybe he can pay off my mortgage for me.
    How bout some Rainbow Stew and Free Bubalub?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

How bout some Rainbow Stew and Free Bubalub?

Is there bacon in it?

Comment

If Biden really wanted some votes he should help out the retired folks. Most of them are struggling to get by on Social Security. The democrats keep talking about raising the minimum wage to $20 or even $50/hour. If I divided up what my SS would be when I retire (about $2000 a month if I am lucky) by 40 hours a week, it comes to $11.53/hour. After paying into it for 40 years. And if I try to supplement that with my own 401K savings and earn over $25K/year, they can tax it all including 85% of the social security!

Retired folk should not have to pay any taxes. Do that Mr. Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          If Biden really wanted some votes he should help out the retired folks. Most of them are struggling to get by on Social Security. The democrats keep talking about raising the minimum wage to $20 or even $50/hour. If I divided up what my SS would be when I retire (about $2000 a month if I am lucky) by 40 hours a week, it comes to $11.53/hour. After paying into it for 40 years. And if I try to supplement that with my own 401K savings and earn over $25K/year, they can tax it all including 85% of the social security!

Retired folk should not have to pay any taxes. Do that Mr. Biden.
          Yup, those of us who really planned for retirement get kuhwhakleschmacked.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

How can you tell when an election is coming up.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Gasoline...

Biden Releases 1M+ Barrels of Gas from Reserve to Lower Prices in Brazen Election Bid.

The Biden government announced Tuesday the release of 1 million barrels of gasoline from a Northeast Reserve established a decade ago following Superstorm Sandy. The action aims to reduce gas prices for the summer driving season, as inflation and an overall poor economy continue to hurt Americans’ wallets — and Biden’s poll numbers.

The sale will be managed from storage locations in New Jersey and Maine and allocated in 100,000-barrel increments. The Department of Energy stated that this competitive bidding process would enable gasoline to flow to local retailers ahead of the July 4 holiday, ensuring competitive prices.
            Btw, didn't old Joe say that there was nothing he could do about soaring energy costs? That's it's all the fault of greedy corporations?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment