Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

White Supremacists protest at UVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Libs shriek because now enemies of theirs gets to run riot and kill and hurt, because Trump is in charge so libs lost quite a bit of power to shut down enemies on right.
    Demi, as the Putin Edited by a Moderator troll that you are, you're not much of a help to the cause of you're conservative friends here. Sure, they may agree with you, but they don't really like being seen with you, so to speak.
    Last edited by Jedidiah; 08-13-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
      Is that like the devil's own flag in your mind?
      No different from a Nazi flag, except leftists love supporting their extremists.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        It was the free will choice of that alt-right driver to ram his car into those counter protestors. Those counter-protestors had every right to be there, to form protest the alt-righters. There is no excuse of what happened seer.
        And there was no excuse for the left throwing bottles and rocks.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Is that like the devil's own flag in your mind?
          Yes, Communism is Anti-American, anti-democratic and anti-freedom.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Without question these neo-nazis / 'alt-right' as they have re-branded have been a significant and vocal part of Trump's base. Trump has encouraged them throughout, and Bannon has been a figurehead for their movement. Trump's electoral victory, and anti-immigrant policies have inspired them greatly, such that we're seeing much bigger rallies of them. And then when they kill people we get him saying "violence is bad, all sides are guilty" nonsense which is basically a big wink to these deplorables in his base.
            The only reason why "they killed people" in this case is because the scumbag liberal governor unlawfully canceled their protest (in spite of the fact that he was ordered by the courts to let it proceed after he tried to unlawfully ban it beforehand) and then had the cops actively push the right wingers into the antifas (instead of keeping the two sides separate), or disperese so they can be isolated and attacked. When the governor of your state is using criminal violence against you it's no surprise at all that one of them would snap and decide to get some payback. Like I said, until you and your fellow leftists start acknowledging the reality that the left is constantly responsible for the bulk of political violence in the US you can expect things to escalate. But since being a leftist has, as a minimum requirement, constant denial of reality, I don't actually expect you to change your ways before full blown civil war erupts.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              The left only loves their own, and those who agree with them...
              Not true, the left doesn't even love their own. In fact most of them are fundamentally incapable of comprehending what love even is which is why they are constantly prone to devouring their own (IE: Justine Sacco).

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Demi, as the Putin Edited by a Moderatortroll that you are, you're not much of a help to the cause of you're conservative friends here. Sure, they may agree with you, but they don't really like being seen with you, so to speak.
                'independent wealth' Jimmy, if prog allies ever get commie state of theirs, first target will be you for wealth distribution!

So you might as well redistribute wealth of yours now!!!
                Last edited by Jedidiah; 08-13-2017, 01:18 PM.
                Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                  Yes, he is, make no mistake. As is his henchman Steve Bannon, former editor of Breitbart, which Bannon himself described in 2016 as "the platform for the alt-right". But, what's a poor president to do, given that the white supremacists comprise part of his base in an environment where his base is shrinking.
                  Originally posted by Dimbulb View Post
                  Without question these neo-nazis / 'alt-right' as they have re-branded have been a significant and vocal part of Trump's base. Trump has encouraged them throughout, and Bannon has been a figurehead for their movement. Trump's electoral victory, and anti-immigrant policies have inspired them greatly, such that we're seeing much bigger rallies of them. And then when they kill people we get him saying "violence is bad, all sides are guilty" nonsense which is basically a big wink to these deplorables in his base.
                  You guys are insane if you think this can in any way be blamed on Trump. Or are you prepared to blame the violence of Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, and the Never Trump protests on Obama and Hillary? In that case, I would give you pass for at least being consistent.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Not only can this not be blamed on Trump but it CAN be blamed on Democrat Terry McAuliffe and his criminal suppression of free speech and intentional instigation of rioting.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Is it time to ban muscle cars???
                      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                        'independent wealth' Jimmy, if prog allies ever get commie state of theirs, first target will be you for wealth distribution!

So you might as well redistribute wealth of yours now!!!
                        Duh! Progressives aren't communist wannabes troll.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                          Duh! Progressives aren't communist wannabes troll.
                          Then why were the protestors carrying Communist flags?

Comment

I'm just wondering, right now its "free speech" but when the left protests, even peacefully, its hatred. Why? Where's the memes, where's the snide comments about right wing racism when there's plenty of people here to comment about left winger's propagating racism and riots and the alt-right just did the same thing. Its not tit-for-tat. Jesus never gave us permission to hate. Jesus never gave us permission an eye for an eye. He wrote that out on the Sermon on the Mount.
                            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                              I'm just wondering, right now its "free speech" but when the left protests, even peacefully, its hatred.
                              What alternate dimension do you live in?

Why? Where's the memes, where's the snide comments about right wing racism when there's plenty of people here to comment about left winger's propagating racism and riots and the alt-right just did the same thing.
                              If only you weren't ignoring the one person that alredy explained why. It was not the right propagating riots here, it was the left. It's always the left.

Comment

Update 3 people are dead, one in the car crash, two policeman in a helicopter crash likely as they were monitering from above. This is out of control. And it was started by an ugly faction..... and counter peaceful protests. Now its gone out of hand and no one knows who "threw the first punch"
                                THIS IS NOT FREE SPEECH THIS IS RACISM AND HATE SPEECH ON ALL SIDES AT ITS WORST.
                                A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                                George Bernard Shaw

Comment