Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Snopes finally admits old Joe showered with his daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Right, the fact that in eider's mind the naked body isn't something to be shunned in and of itself as evil is just so sick and twisted.
    That's a gross misrepresentation of what he was saying, Jim. (Actually, it's possible you're dumb enough to believe that's what he was saying)

How is it that these people don't realize how evil the naked body is and how evil it is for parents to be taking showers with their young children. What is it that they don't get? LOL!!
    Let's look, again, at what eider actually said....

Originally posted by eider View Post
    Correct......!
    I get the feeling that many of these puritannical Christians would be scared to let their little daughters climb on to their knees, or relax in their arms.

Sad.
    Let's see...
    Father holding his little daughter in his lap, both clothed, showing parental love ---- grown man taking a shower with an adolescent daughter, presumably both naked.....

Perhaps a moral reprobate who rabidly defended NAMBLA could see those as the same thing.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

That you twist the issue as eider does shows a similarly distorted mind as his.
      What do you mean? The naked body is an evil thing in and of itself, is it not? I mean even Adam came to that realization and covered himself after eating the magical fruit that instantly gave him that knowledge. No?

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        That your expressed sympathy is followed by the equivalent of a "but" ("though" in this case) pretty much says it all, doesn't it? It's her fault for marrying him. She shoulda known better.

I'm sure you also must figure that Ashley should have "known better" than to put such thoughts in writing. That she should know better than to just leaving it somewhere for others to find. Right?

Your concern isn't honest, mine is. My sympathy for Melania Trump, being honest, carries the caveat that she married Trump knowing his history of serial philandering and adultery. That's a fairly big "but" for someone currently watching her husband undergoing a trial that concerns an adulterous casual hookup — yet I still maintain and express sympathy for Melania Trump and do not attempt to drag her around for anything but her own misdeeds.

You operate differently and, having summoned me only to have that exposed, now seek to find some way to turn the tables back around.

You'd do better to just stop what you're doing and attempt to act better.

-Sam
        "I wonder about the trees. / Why do we wish to bear / Forever the noise of these / More than another noise / Robert Frost, "The Sound of Trees"

Comment

Point of fact. I see many adults who I pray I never see naked and could never sexualize even if you paid me.

On my last job I had to deal with a beachball with big flopping breasts. She was wearing a mesh top and sheer bra. One of her boobs was sticking out through the top of her mesh top. When we were finished I turned to one of my friends and said, "I never thought I'd be disgusted by a woman's breasts but that woman managed to do it."
          This is still sexualizing the woman in question by comparing her breast to the sexualized Platonic form of a woman's breast. You specifically highlighted the sexualized nature of "women's breasts" and then expressed the judgement that this woman's breasts didn't meet the standard.

-Sam
          "I wonder about the trees. / Why do we wish to bear / Forever the noise of these / More than another noise / Robert Frost, "The Sound of Trees"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

That's a gross misrepresentation of what he was saying, Jim. (Actually, it's possible you're dumb enough to believe that's what he was saying)

Let's look, again, at what eider actually said....

Let's see...
            Father holding his little daughter in his lap, both clothed, showing parental love ---- grown man taking a shower with an adolescent daughter, presumably both naked.....

Perhaps a moral reprobate who rabidly defended NAMBLA could see those as the same thing.
            You just dumb, CP. I guess you don't pick up on nuance and or sarcasm. The topic of which you puritans are all up in arms about is Biden sharing a shower with his young daughter which you all see as an evil thing because being that your own minds are sick and twisted in that way, you apparently think that everyone else is sick in the head like you. Eider was being sarcastic implying that you're so sick in that regard, but you're probably so sick that you probably think that even having your daughter sit on your lap is evil. I guess he should have posted the "sarcasm warning" for you.

Comment

This would be an outright lie.
              Based on what has been written on nudity by various Christian individuals on these boards I disagree

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

You seem to be fixated on our perceived fixation.
              Just commenting upon it to another contributor

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Well, that depends - are there grown men dressed as scantily clad women waving their private parts at them?
              For how much longer are you going to repeatedly disinter that mouldering corpse? Let it lie. Leave it at peace.

"It ain't necessarily so
              The things that you're liable
              To read in the Bible
              It ain't necessarily so
              ."

Sportin' Life
              Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

True. Just like no library contains every book.

And?
                "It ain't necessarily so
                To read in the Bible
                It ain't necessarily so
                ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Point of fact. I see many adults who I pray I never see naked and could never sexualize even if you paid me. On my last job I had to deal with a beachball with big flopping breasts. She was wearing a mesh top and sheer bra. One of her boobs was sticking out through the top of her mesh top. When we were finished I turned to one of my friends and said, "I never thought I'd be disgusted by a woman's breasts but that woman managed to do it."
                  The above indicates that you do sexualise the naked body, just not those you mention.
                  Last edited by Hypatia_Alexandria; 05-18-2024, 10:09 AM.
                  "It ain't necessarily so
                  To read in the Bible
                  It ain't necessarily so
                  ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

What do you mean? The naked body is an evil thing in and of itself, is it not? I mean even Adam came to that realization and covered himself after eating the magical fruit that instantly gave him that knowledge. No?
                    Um, that's not the issue nor do I ascribe to that position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                      For how much longer are you going to repeatedly disinter that mouldering corpse? Let it lie. Leave it at peace.
                      Yeah, if I were you defending that debauchery, I'd want my opponent to drop it, as well. Just own it, H_A -- it's who you are.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You just dumb, CP.

And, now, the ramblings of the village idiot....

I guess you don't pick up on nuance and or sarcasm. The topic of which you puritans are all up in arms about is Biden sharing a shower with his young daughter which you all see as an evil thing because being that your own minds are sick and twisted in that way, you apparently think that everyone else is sick in the head like you. Eider was being sarcastic implying that you're so sick in that regard, but you're probably so sick that you probably think that even having your daughter sit on your lap is evil. I guess he should have posted the "sarcasm warning" for you.
                        Says NAMBLA boy. Jim, seriously, stop doing this to yourself.

Comment

And, now, the ramblings of the village idiot....

Says NAMBLA boy. Jim, seriously, stop doing this to yourself.
                          I think the actual idiot is he who evades answering hard questions that he knows are probably too difficult for his tiny brain to even attempt to tackle or give answer to, so he simply runs away from the question and demeans the character of the questioner instead and so thinks to his dimwitted self, "I guess I showed him." ​​​​​​

Comment

No.
                            P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

I think the actual idiot is he who evades answering hard questions that he knows are probably too difficult for his tiny brain to even attempt to tackle or give answer to, so he simply runs away from the question and demeans the character of the questioner instead and so thinks to his dimwitted self, "I guess I showed him." ​​​​​​
                              Goodness, you really got triggered!

Comment

Goodness, you really got triggered!

Comment